June 17, 2020

All The Feels! {CTD598}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, I have ALL the feels for the colors that Lynn has chosen: pink, aqua, gold and white! GORGEOUS!!


For my card, I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock and stamped the panel with the Circle Celebration Background using Versamark Ink. I heat embossed the panel with white embossing powder, and then, using Spun Sugar and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks. LOVE! I blended then together, leaving the center of the panel white. Photography is seriously the BANE of my existence, IRL the colors are SO soft and the blue is an true aqua, not teal like the pic shows. SIGH.

I used the All The Feels Die-namics to cut Gold Sparkle Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock, and then layered then together. I popped up the die-cut panel using foam tape, and finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.


Check out this week's inspiration picture!



Check out what the rest of the team has created with these super fun colors!

Dana Kirby - our amazing June Guest Stamper!
Shawna Standish - week's fab Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Be well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!