June 9, 2020

MFT & Friends! The June MFT Release Is Live!!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!!

It's time! The FABULOUS June MFT Release is live and available right now in the MFT Boutique! WOOT!!!

Today I have a card to share with you using the DARLING new Pure Innocence Sunny Days Ahead, Sunny Days Ahead Die-namics and the Fun in the Sun Paper Pad! LOVE so much!!


I LOVE this sweet new Pure Innocence Sunny Days Ahead! She is SO cute! I cut her from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Pure Innocence Sunny Days Ahead Die-namics, and stamped her with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink with Pure Innocence Sunny Days Ahead. I colored her with Copic Markers and then put her to the side.

I used the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics to cut a piece of patterned paper from the Fun in the Sun Paper Pad, which I LOVE! I I used the Stitched Traditional Tag STAX Die-namics to cut another piece of patterned paper from the Fun in the Sun Paper Pad, and the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics to cut yet a third piece of patterned paper. I arranged them and popped up the panels with foam tape, and then added my little PI. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, and I stamped "Hello, Summer!" using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots!



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team, and friends, have created, and be sure to head to the MFT Boutique to grab the June Release!!



39 comments:

  1. This release is my new favorite and this card is adorable! Love the bright, summer colors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the layers. So summery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the rainbow mane on the unicorn float!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello summer indeed! What a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your use of the fun papers and your rainbow colored uni-float.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the skin tones you made - and I like this paper set so much I purchased it this morning. My daughter's name is Summer so it would be fun to have this stamp set just to include the "Hi, Summer" on correspondence I send her!!! LOL. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card...my daughter saw this card and told me she is loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card! Love the summer theme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bright colors of the Fun in the Sun paper pad really brighten up your card; very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card! Love the circle background! So summery! Rosalie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card with the great layers and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the layers and the papers! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this new paper pack!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's adorable! Love your layout and the papers used.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how all the elements work together.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is really fun! I love how the die cuts all work together and the pattern papers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute card and stamp set. Get ready for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marisela Delgado said: so cute! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I cannot get over her sweet hug of that floatie! Such a cute stamp? Hey, love the upside down tag, cute idea, love this card alot!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A happy card. I love this colouring

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great way to use patterned paper! Love this and I’m so excited for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  22. All sweetness and ready for summer fun!! Lovely card.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a sweet card! Your colouring is amazing and love the notepaper background!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a cute summer card! Love the little girl...
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. So adorable, I want to join this little sweetheart at the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love how your card and Barbara's could be sister cards. Just goes to show how you can use a few supplies can make all sorts of different cards! Thanks for sharing this adorable sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the fun paper colors and the girl with the unicorn float.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sweet card! Love the layering and the adorable image! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful job coloring! :) So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Really cute girl in her inner tube :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very sweet, cute summer card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!