April 26, 2008

WSC45!!


Hi everyone! I was pooped last night after I made this, so I am just updating my blog now!!
I made this card for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge, which she has every Friday on her blog, Fresh and Fun. This card is for WSC45.
My mom's favorite color is blue, so that is where I started for this card. I used Stitched for the background, and embossed it in white embossing powder, along with the heart in the foreground. The sentiment is from All Holidays, which I only recently got and have not used often enough! I hope my mom likes it!! Thanks for looking!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Always, Stitched & All Holidays
Paper: Not Quite Navy & Whisper White
Ink: Not Quite Navy and Versamark
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Earth Elements Brads, White Taffeta Ribbon & Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jodi! Love stitched with Always...so beautiful in blue! Great job with Beate's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful! great take on it with the hearts as a panel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the blue and white. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!