May 25, 2008

FS68 - PeanutBee!!


Woo Hoo! I am so excited that today's Featured Stamper on SCS (FS68) is my friend Denise aka Peanutbee!! She is so super talented and so deserving of this!! I chose to case this gorgeous creation of hers. As per the rules of the FS Challenge, I changed the following:
Changed the stamps used, but kept the theme of flowers in a flower pot
I changed the card size to 5 inch square to accomodate the size of the image
I added layers
I added background stamping
I added Antique Brass Brads
Congratulations again Denise! Enjoy your day!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful, Stitched & All Holidays
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron & Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Close to Cocoa, Wild Wasabi & So Saffron
Accessories: Aquapainter, White Gel Pen, White Taffeta Ribbon, Antique Brass Brads & Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Awesome CASE my friend!! Love the colors on this!! You ROCK!! Thanks for picking my card for me too, made it so much easier!LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Jodi! Bloomin' Beautiful is one of my favorite sets..your coloring is fantastic, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!