June 20, 2008

Another Dirty card!!


OK...so I just had to make another card for the June DD/DDA Challenge, "Inside & Out".

For this card I used the Out of This World set by Lizzie Anne Designs. I just LOVE the images in this set, and how well they stamp too! The deets are the same as the post below :)

For some reason, I am cannot figure out how to attach the pics of the insides of the cards...if you want to check them out, you can go to my SCS gallery!

All the images were colored with Prismacolor Colored Pencils & Gamsol.

Recipe:

Stamps: Out of This World by Lizzie Anne Designs

Paper: Ruby Red, Not Quite Navy & Whisper White

Ink: Basic Black

Accessories: Stardust Stickles, Spica Glitter Pen, Prismacolor Colored Pencils, Gamsol, Cuttlebug & Spots & Dots EF, Paper Piercing Template & Tool, Bold Brights Brads & Dimensionals


Don't forget to check out what the other DD girls & DDA girls have created!! DCIO608


Thanks for stopping by!!


1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!