June 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

Wow! I have been tagged by Cindy Lawrence with the following "Getting to Know You" game!!
Thanks Cindy! How fun!

The "rules" of the game: Each player answers questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

OK...here goes!!

Ten Years Ago: I was working for the same attorney that I still work for, and dating my husband!! Well, he wasn't my husband then...you know what I mean ;)

Five Things in Today's "To Do" List:
1) Mail a package to Jenn Balcer :)
2) Upload my cards for the DD/DDA June Challenge
3) Do the LSC Challenge on SCS (I'm gonna do that next!! I swear!!)
4) Go to CVS and print out pictures from my daughter's 2nd birthday...that was over a month ago!!
5) MOST IMPORTANT: Kiss my husband and daughter! They are the most wonderful people in my world!! OK...so are my Mom & Dad :)

Snacks I enjoy: Well, do drinks count as a snack? If so, Iced Venti Non Fat Quad Latte please!! Seriously, I'm doing at least two a day...I have a serious problem!! OK...I lied, it's probably more like three... Aside from the lattes, soft pretzels like you get at a concert or game...yummy!!

Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire: Well, first off, I would buy my parents a house on the water in Ogunquit, Maine. Then, I would buy my self one, with a stamp studio to kill for!! I would give to charity...let's see...well, I'll never be one...so I guess that's it!!

Places I have Lived: New York baby...is there anywhere else to live? (just kidding!!)

OK...now I get to tag 5 more stampers...check these girls out!!

Alex Maldonado - FairyBlossoms & Life
Denise Marzec, my fellow Dirty Girl!! - The Paper Landscaper
Jennifer Meyer - Jennifer's Sweet Designs
Jackie Pedro - The Scalloped Edge
Kristi Reynolds - Stamps, Paper & Ink

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tag, Jodi!! I'll try to get to it this weekend!! Have a great weekend! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading this Jodi! We LOVE Ogunquit, Maine too....Marginal Way and Barnicle Billy's...ahhh, memories...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag, Jodi! I got it posted tonight!

    Ogunquit, Maine!!...we rode through there on our way to Bar Harbor (because I recognized the town name from Stephen King's book, The Stand, I made DH drive through it, LOL). Cute town!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag Jodi!! I'm so honored, you're amazing!! (We must get together soon!!)

    Hugs!

    Alex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!