July 23, 2008

Prettie Wednesday!!



Hi everyone!!


Here is my card for Prettie Wednesday. Charmaine has challenged us to make a card using only ONE embellishment! Crazy girl! Is that possible? LOL!! Well, it is, and here is my card!!


For this card, I used brads as my embellishment!!! This card is on it's way to Julie!!!

How would you like to be Paper Pretties Cutie Pie? All you have to do is make a card using your Paper Pretties stamps and send it to Christie at http://us.mc331.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=christie@paperpretties.net, and she will choose a winner from the entries. Besides getting to call yourself a Cutie Pie, you will also get all the stamps from this release (coming up on August 1st) for free! You have until July 31st at 8pmCST to get your entries in! How cool is that!!

Please check out what the other Prettie Girls have done for this challenge!!
Charmaine

Jessie

Julie

Jana

Jackie

Christie

Danielle

Jillian

Oh yes! I am the challenger today! OK my Prettie friends!! My challenge is too make a 3X3 card!!! LOVE those!!


Have a great day!!!

9 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!! I love those colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness girl! You have been super busy posting! I haven't checked your blog in the past couple of days and I am overwhelmed by your fabulous cards! You have so much talent! I think this card is absolutely adorable! You did a great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jodi!!! I love the colors and all the bradsssss!!! Great challenge too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I am leaving you another comment because I gave you an award on my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! I can't wait to get it!! :) Love the challenge too - I can do that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I LOVE the brown and yellow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO sweet Jodi - you just want to reach out and squeeze her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know how I missed this, Jodi! I LOVE this card! It's just gorgeous! ANd I LOVE 3x3 cards too! I haven't made one in a while! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!