September 20, 2008

Inspired...and Beate's Sketch!


Hi again everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday!! My darling little girl, Meredith, went to bed early tonight, as she skipped her nap this afternoon!! My husband is watching Cops...so here I am stamping again! Yeah!!!

I decided to create a card for both today's Inspiration Challenge on SCS, IC146, as well as Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge, WSC58 (she always has the best sketches!! I actually print them out each week and keep them in a binder so if I am stuck, I can always use one of her sketches!!!).

I was inspired by the colors in the Inspiration Picture, but snuck in a dab of Ruby Red in the Holiday Treasures DSP (I just LOVE this paper!!!).

The sentiment is from Punch Pals (which I never even inked up!!), and I added some highlights with my White Gel Pen. Some Paper Piercing and double ribbon finish this one off!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!


Recipe:
Stamps: Punch Pals
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Baja Breeze & Holiday Treasures DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Paper Piercing Tool & Template, White Gel Pen, Build A Brad, Baja Breeze Striped Ribbon, Old Olive Poly Twill Ribbon, Scallop, 1 1/4, 3/8 inch Circle Punches, Vintage Brads & Dimensionals



9 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Gorgeous! I have been staring at that darned sketch all night with nothing to show for it. Yours is amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Jodi! I love that new DSP and how you used the BAB. Hugs!
    -Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodi, this card is spectacular! Love all the paper piercing and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! Gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fan-freaking-tastic! Hugs and grins

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colors and layout, you have so many beautiful new cards on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Jodi!! Love everything about it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is gorgeous - LOVE those colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!