September 19, 2008

SC194...a few days late!!!


Hi everyone! Happy Friday!! As some of you may know, Friday's around here are Paper Pretties Friday!!! And, today is no exception!! I chose to use Wednesday's Sketch Challenge over on SCS, SC194, for this card. I used Howdy Girlfriend Sophia (love her!!) and the Thank God I'm A Country Girl sentiment (which I am SOOOOO not!!!).

All the DSP on this is from Bella Rose, and I also used it to paper piece Sophia's skirt, shirt & cowgirl hat! She was watercolored with my SU! Inks and an Aquapainter!!

I had so much fun making this...and it feels so good to get back in the challenges...a few days late!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!!


Recipe:

Stamps: Howdy Girlfriend & Thank God I'm A Country Girl by Paper Pretties

Paper: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White & Bella Rose DSP

Ink: Basic Black, Blush Blossom, Creamy Caramel, Pink Pirouette & Close To Cocoa

Accessories: Riding Hood Red Striped Ribbon, White Brads by American Crafts, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots EF, Aquapainter & Dimensionals


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the colors, the paper, the way her hat matches her skirt - Amazing - THUD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a HOLY CANOLI, Jodi, card!! I love her paper pieced outfit and then sentiment...I think I need to order it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! Love the colors! Fantastic job on the layout!!! Love all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh! She is adorable! I love the paper piecing. SO CUTE! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!