October 21, 2008

A Dirty Challenge...late!


Hi everyone!!! So, yesterday was the monthly Dirty Dozen/Dirty Dozen Alumni Challenge, and I TOTALLY forgot to upload my card!!! DUH!!
Emily (Waterpixie) challenged us with a SUPER fun challenge:
Challenge Focus: Create a Halloween card or treat holder.
Required Element: Googlie Eyes! We want to see those eyes jiggle!
Restricted Element: No pumpkins! You'll have to use a different image associated with Halloween!
So, I am on a self-imposed SUPER STRICT stamping budget...NO new stamps, dp or embellishments until the new year...but, I had to head on over to AC Moore for some googlie eyes for this challenge. However, I am happy to report...I ONLY bought the googlie eyes!! Go Me!!!
Anyway, for this card I used Haunting Halloween, and watercolored the cauldron with my SU! Inks and an Aquapainter. I added googlie eyes to the frog and in the *brew*!!
The DSP is Creepy Crawly, and I also used googlie eyes instead of brads!!
Thanks SO much for looking! You can see ALL the dirty creations for this challenge here.
Recipe:
Stamps: Haunting Halloween & All Holidays
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White & Creepy Crawly DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Basic Grey, Old Olive, Summer Sun & Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Paper Piercing Tool & Template, Ticket Corner Punch, Black Gingham Ribbon, Aquapainter, Googlie Eyes & Dimensionals

7 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME Jodi!!! You know I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jodi, those eyes are too much!! I love it - so fun!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! LOVE the bug eyes! Great layout, too! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow, this is sooooo flippin' adorable!!! I love all the googlie eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! this is so cute! love all your googlie eyes everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness, LOVE all of the eyeballs, how adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!