November 16, 2008

Howdy Birthday Jillian!!


Hi everyone!! Welcome to Jillian's Virtual Birthday Party!!! Woo Hoo!! All of the Pretties have gotten together to wish Jillian a very happy birthday, or in my case, a very howdy birthday (giggle)!!
The party starts at the Paper Clip, the all new Paper Pretties Blog where its Paper Pretties, All the Time!!!
All the Prettie Girls have brought something to the party! I was in charge of balloons!!I used the Howdy Girlfriend stamp and the balloons are from a Stampingbella image that Jessie sent me called Partygirlabella. The birthday part of the sentiment is from Bitty Birthday by SU! Everything was colored with Copic Markers.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! The party continues over at the blog of super fabu Jules!!!
Happy Birthday Jillian! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of stamping related presents!!!

Recipe:Stamps: Howdy Girlfriend, Partygirlabella by Stampingbella and Bitty Birthday
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink, GP White & Sweet Always DSP
Ink: Palette Noir
Accessories: Copic Markers, Chocolate Chip Polytwill Ribbon, Soft Subtles Brads & Dimensionals
Jodi

14 comments:

  1. Oh how cute!!!!!! I love thoes balloons!! Happy birthday Jillian!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!!! My gosh those balloons are absolutely adorable! So awesome, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! Love that Sophia and she's perfect for this card - wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jodi she's fabulous!!! The balloons are a perfect fit for a Howdy Birthday *giggle*....only you! You rock! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these ballons, excellent card! I am sure Jillian is going to be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet!! Love those balloons - they look like they're about to float right off the card!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  7. How stinkin' cute is this little cowgirl? I'm sure Jillian will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy B'day day to Jillian.
    Hope it's great for her.Your card is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super adorable!!! I love those balloons! :D Great card Jodi! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic, Jodi! I love the cowgirl holding the balloons. Just genius! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!