January 22, 2009

Pattern Pizzazz!!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday! Here is my card for today's Ways To Use It Challenge on SCS, WT202, Pattern Pizzazz!! This is SUCH a fun challenge!! We had to take our existing patterned paper and add some pizzazz to it! I LOVED this challenge!!

I used Georgia Peach DSP for my card (I am SO bummed that this DSP didn't make the new catty), and using my Two Way Glue Pen, I added Dazzling Diamonds to all the flower centers! I absolutely LOVE the punch that it gives this paper!!

I used this cute little skunk from Pun Fun, which still remains one of my favorite SU! sets!! I watercolored him with SU! Inks and an Aquapainter, and there is a little dot of Dazzling Diamonds in the center of the flower he is holding!!

I split the sentiment up so it would fit in my small oval punch (LOVE doing that) and added some So Saffron Brads and So Saffron Polytwill Ribbon!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Pun Fun
Paper: Regal Rose, So Saffron, Whisper White & Georgia Peach DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Basic Grey, Regal Rose, So Saffron and Bordering Blue
Accessories: Large and Small Oval Punches, So Saffron Poly Twill Ribbon, Rich Regals Brads, Two Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds and Dimensionals

Jodi

11 comments:

  1. You are such a smartie!! I love your "dazzling" ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious, Jodi! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too stinkin cute, Jodi!!! I love that adorable image and the paper is gorgeous!!! I looked for it in the catty, too ...what a bummer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi, this is just ADORABLE! Seriously you make the cutest cards with this set!

    LOL, you can send me your SU bill only if I can send you all the bills for stuff you've enabled me to buy! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jodi, love these colors and the image is adorable. Great coloring and love the details!!!! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Jodi! Love that paper too, and you make it look magnificent here! Adorable image...fabulous all over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is adorable! I love that skunk but I have never actually used him on a card because I never know how to color him! You have done an amazing job! I am definitely going to have to incorporate him into one of my cards! Thanks for the inspiration and your fabulous designs! Everything is so fresh and fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! i love the sentiment in the oval. You're such a smarty pants!

    hugs, B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute, Jodi!! Love your coloring and pretty papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! I have a hard time using this dp 'cause I never know what to do with large patterned paper but this looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This IS so Stinking Cute! I bet you have gotten that alot! But really it is! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!