March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday JULES!!!

Hi everyone!!! Happy Thursday!!

It's a Birthday Blog Hop Prettie Girl style! The fabulous Julie is turning a year older today and to celebrate the Prettie Girls are throwing a virtual birthday party!

Cake, balloons, drinks and cards galore to celebrate! :)

The hop starts right here with me!!! When you reach the end of the hop make sure and leave a little love for Julie wishing her a Happy Birthday! The next stop on the blog hop is Jana!!!

I was in charge of bringing the cake...I went with mini cakes!! LOL!! For my card, I used Made with Love (I swear, Lexi TOTALLY reminds me of Jules!) and I used my favorite DSP too, Georgia Peach! Lexi is colored with Copic Markers, and the Happy Birthday sentiment is from Bugs and Fishes, which I punched out with my Word Window Punch and then layered with Large and Small Oval Punches. I added tons of piercing and some So Saffron Ribbon to finish off my card!!

Now, normally, I would mail my card to Jules, but tomorrow I am heading to Stamp New England, where I will be able to give Jules her card AND a big birthday hug in person!!!

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Jules! I wish you a WONDERFUL day filled with love and happiness!!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Make sure you head over to Jana's next!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Made with Love and Bugs and Fishes
Paper: PTI White, Regal Rose, So Saffron and Georgia Peach DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Acessories: Word Window Punch, Large and Small Oval Punches, Oval Nestabilities, Copic Markers, Paper Piercing Tool and Template, So Saffron Ribbon, Rich Regals Brads (So Saffron) and Dimensionals



Jodi

24 comments:

  1. oh this is wonderful Jodi ... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi, this is so cute...you KNOW I love that DP!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute card love all the details and the DP
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness what a beautiful card Jodi!! The soft colors and your beautiful design . . . lucky ME!!! Thank you so much for such a sweet birthday treat!! :) see you TOMORROW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable! Love these fun, cheerful colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis is just GORGEOUS, Jodi! Julie will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this card will make her day...so pretty and festive

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This is adorable! I want cake!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! I love the colours and all of the layers.
    Stop by my blog to check out a CASE of your card I made!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable, Jodi!! Give Jules a big hug from me and have FUN at SNE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card! Love the cute image and the great colors. Nice way to start a party! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jodi, This card is so adorable! I am sure that Julie will love her "little cakes". Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a nice card! Love the paper you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to meet you in person tomorrow, Jodi! This is an ADORABLE card! Jules will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. How darling is this!! Just love your coloring Jodi!! Fab design!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute is that card! Great job, and I love the little cakes! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is ADORABLE JODI!!! And how fun that you can hand deliver it! I can't wait to hear ALL about Stamp NE...that is goign to be amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I never seen this image before but I LOVE it!! Super cute bday card!! BTW yes girl you know I preordered my Twilight!!LOL! Cant wait!! Have you seen the commercials where people are planning Twilight release parties at midnight at Walmart!?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute!! You always AMAZE ME GIRLY!! The DP is defiantly YUMMY and the piercing sure adds to the card. Have a SUPER FUN TIME this weekend... you must show us all you FAB creations when you get back!!! Smiles... :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jodi! I'm trying to catch up on all my blog reading... been so super busy lately, I've hardly had time to stamp or surf (waaaah), and I just went through all the posts I had missed on your blog. You're Mojo is obviously in full swing! Your Prettie cards are especially wonderful, but everything you do is special. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us wanna be's! LOL

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an adorable card...LOVE Lexi baking up some birthday treats for Jules...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!