March 5, 2009

It's Release Day!! Woot Woot!!

Hi everyone!! Happy Thursday!! Today is the day! Release Day at Taylored Expressions! I am SO excited (can you tell? LOL!!) for today! You get to see the sets being released...and you are going to LOVE them!!!

My card today features my FAVORITE image from the Sweet Spring set!!! How CUTE is this bunny cuppie!! OMG! LOVE this!!

I started off by stamping this little sweetie in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Bright White Cardstock (my favorite...but you already know that right??) I colored this little bunny with my Copic Markers, and paper pieced the *cuppie liner" with the same DSP I used on my card, Georgia Peach! The basket of Easter eggs and the carrot were stamped twice, colored with Copic Markers and popped up on dimensionals.

I framed my image with Oval Nestabilities, and created my scallop border with the Scallop Edge Punch. I finished off my card with some piercing, Pink Pirouette Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and two White Brads from American Crafts!!

You can see all the goodness from the Bakers Dozen oven right here!!

Donna Baker
Jen del Muro
Laura Fredrickson
Dawn Easton
Karen Giron
Charmaine Ikach
Denise Marzec
Karen Motz
Laurie Schmidlin
Ana Wohlfahrt
Sankari Wegman

and, of course, Taylor Vanbruggen!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Now, head on over to Taylored Expressions to get the newly released sets!! While you are there, you totally have to get the Mini Storage Binders to hold your new stamps! I LOVE mine!! Adorable and organizational all in one...can't beat that!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Sweet Spring by Taylored Expressions
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Choice Bright White Cardstock from Taylored Expressions, Georgia Peach DSP and Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Oval Nestabilities, Scallop Oval Nestabilities, Paper Piercing Tool and Template, Scallop Edge Punch, White Brads by American Crafts, Pink Pirouette Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Copic Markers and Dimensionals

Jodi

19 comments:

  1. So adorable, Jodi! I LOVE these yummy colors! Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jodi!! your card is so lovely!!
    have a nice day BA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is totally sweet! Perfect soft colours for a bunny cuppie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACK OMG that is so so cute, Jodi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO SWEET Jodi! I love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Love the polka dots! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jodi, this is so freakin' adorable girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors and your GORGEOUS coloring....ALWAYS love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Love the paper pieced cuppie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just darling. She's such an adorable cuppie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh how sweet! I love that color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. DANG! That is soooo CUTE! I think I need me some more cuppies...:)

    I can NOT WAIT to meet you in person in a couple of weeks! Yippeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super cute, Jodi! Your coloring is always so perfect! Love how you paper pieced the lining of the cupcake! Thanks for making this such a happy release day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is SO pretty!! I love how you popped that cute little bunny out, so cute. Another amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely adorable Jodi! I LOVE this card! You are so talented and are perfect for these stamps! They are definitely your style! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. JODI!! This is Fantabuloso!!! Too Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is adorable, Jodi!! I love the colors and layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!