March 4, 2009

Sweet Spring!!!

Hi everyone!! Happy Wednesday!!! Just one more day until the release day at Taylored Expressions! I cannot even contain myself! You are all going to LOVE the new releases!!!

My card today features a SUPER sweet image from one of the sets to be released, Sweet Spring!!! How CA-UTE is this!!!

Now, we all know I love these cuppies right? I talk about it all the time, but seriously, the cuppies in this set are OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!

I stamped this little cutie in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Bright White cardstock (available at Taylored Expressions and THE best paper I have used my Copics on!!) and I framed him in Oval Nestabilities!! I colored the entire image with my Copic Markers, and the bow was stamped twice and popped up on dimensionals!

ALL of the DELICIOUS papers and embellishments on my card are from the Easter Key Ingredients Kit from Taylored Expressions!! LOVE this!! The Easter Key Ingredients includes beautiful Prism Cardstock in Frosted Teal, Frosted Kiwi, Razzleberry Light, Razzleberry Medium and Birchtone Medium! Such awesome colors for Easter!! It also includes the wonderful Choice Bright White Cardstock, patterned paper from My Minds Eye called Tiny Dancer, 5 yards of ribbon, an assortment of felt and shimmer flowers, and an assortment of pastel brads!! How FABULOUS is that!!! I LOVE the Key Ingredients kits...matchy matchy is my middle name (er...names...LOL!).

The layout on my card is one of my all time favorites, and one I seem to always go to when I start a card!! I LOVE how this layout showcases some of the awesome patterns from the patterned paper by My Minds Eye, Tiny Dancer!

I added piercing (shocking!!) around each of my squares, ribbon knots on two of the corners and yummy, shimmery brads with flowers on the top left corner!

Make sure you go check out the gorgeousness that the Baker's Dozen has created right here! These girls are AMAZING!!

Donna Baker
Jen del Muro
Laura Fredrickson
Dawn Easton
Karen Giron
Charmaine Ikach
Denise Marzec
Karen Motz
Laurie Schmidlin
Ana Wohlfahrt
Sankari Wegman

and, of course, Taylor Vanbruggen!

Taylored Expressions is Branching Out! Come Join us to celebrate Taylor's newest release!!!When: 7am PST - 8am PST (its an early morning soiree to get you going!)Where: Join us at Paper Craft Planet at the Taylored Expressions GroupTaylor will have a special color challenge that will be posted at the party - Create a card using the color challenge and you will be eligible to receive the Key Ingredient's Birthday Boy!!! (Winner will be drawn by Random.Org)There will also be some fun trivia and prizes for the winning guesses!!! So come on and join the fun as we celebrate Taylored Expressions Branching Out!!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by today! Make sure you come by tomorrow to see another card I have made with Sweet Spring!! And, don't forget, tomorrow is Release Day! Get ready to shop!!! Believe me, you will not be able to resist these sets!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Sweet Spring by Taylored Expressions
Paper: Frosted Teal, Razzleberry Light and Birchtone Medium from Prism, Choice Bright Cardstock from Taylored Expressions and Tiny Dancer patterned paper from My Minds Eye
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Brads, Flowers and Ribbons from Easter Key Ingredients Kit from Taylored Expressions, Oval Nestabilities, Scallop Oval Nestabilities, Paper Piercing Tool and Template, Copic Markers and Dimensionals

Jodi

27 comments:

  1. Jodi, this is fabulous! Love the way you showcased the papers and the bunny basket is so front and centre and perfect! Love this, but I knew I would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Cutest TE cuppie to date, IMO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and all it's spring-y colors!!! So Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG how sweet!! This is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so nice with the DP panels Jodi! beautiful card and super fun stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jodi I love your sweet card and layout!!!! Your excitement just pops off the screen and I am just smiling typing this!!! LOVE all the little details, the popped up bow, piercing, and coloring -- !Talk about WOWSA! Sending you big cupcake hugs!!
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring is out of this world...I love the way you colored the image (one of my very favs from the set) and that layout with the pierced square panels is PERFECT! It really shows off the KI's GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh, this is absolutely fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo cute. I love the layout you did with this. I can't wait till tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, I love it Taylor! All the fabulous layers and that super adorable image! Your card is AWESOME girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so sweet! Love the sketch girlie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jodi, this is so cute! I saw it on SCS today, but I had to leave a comment here, too! I wanted to say thank you for the super sweet comment you left on my blog. I replied, but I didn't know if it would go through! I just wanted to let you know how excited I am that were are co-guest divas this month! Your work blows me away! I am such a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so adorable, Jodi! You got me with the piercing again... love that effect! The cute popped up bow on the basket is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are knocking me off my chair Jodi with all your "FABALICIOUS" cards! This card is so cute... I LOVE The flowers, image and the sweet DP... You just ROCK! Hugs... Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jodi, your coloring is just fantastic, girl! This card is just awesome with its rich colors! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a super cute card Jodi!! I love the pretty colors~ just as sweet as can be!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jodi, this is frigin cute! I love everything about the card, layout, colour, image, embellies, the whole damn thing! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely adorable Jodi! Love the coloring, the layout (one of my favorites too) and the pretty pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW!!! You REALLY knocked it out of the park with this one Jodi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so cute Jodi! Love that new set! :)
    And uh, this week's Edward pic? Woman! There is just something wrong with that! Whooooieee! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMGOSH Jodi, this is so so cute!! I love your beautifully colored cupcake!! This is adorable!! TFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. You always color beautifully and the combined DP panels here are super adorable with your image.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jodi, this is totally adorable - I love the layout! And I think you are convincing me to get me some oval nestabilities!! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!