July 31, 2009

Peace, Love & Cupcakes!

Hi everyone! Happy Friday again!! Here is a card I made for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge, TECC76!!

Now, I know it's only July...well, August really :) but I have decided to TRY and make a Christmas card EVERY Friday using Taylor's sketches as my starting point! I hope I can do it...I think I will be VERY happy in December if I can pull this off!!

For my card, I stamped this super sweet cuppie from Season's Sweetings from Taylored Expressions in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream Cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers. I stamped it once more so I could color and cut out the tree base so that it was "out of the box...er circle".

I framed cuppie with a Circle Nestie and added paper piercing around the edge. The papers are from the Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday Collection, and I used Saturday and Sunday! I really LOVE this paper!! I used Prism cardstock on this card in Rose Medium...LOVE this paper too!

The sentiment, "peace, love & cupcakes" is also from Season's Sweetings from Taylored Expressions!!

I finished off my card with some more piercing and a double ribbon of Very Vanilla Taffeta from SU! and Apple Satin ribbon from Taylored Expressions!! I used Foam Tape, also from Taylored Expressions, to pop up all my layers!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Season's Sweetings by Taylored Expressions
Paper: Rose Medium by Prism, Choice Buttercream, Saturday and Sunday from Girl Friday Collection by Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Paper Piercing Tool and Template, Very Vanilla Taffetta Ribbon, Apple Satin Ribbon, Copic Markers, Sakura Gelly Roll Pen and Foam Tape

Jodi

6 comments:

  1. Super sweet card! And look at you, all motivated--good for you! I'll be frantically throwing together cards on Dec. 23! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I'll be watching for your Christmas cards each week...wink! This one is absolutely adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG girl this is TOOO CUTE!!! LOVE that sentiment and this sweet image!! You rock girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, stores start putting out holiday stuff in August, so why not get a head start? :-) This is so super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!