July 31, 2009

An SUO Challenge To DIE For!

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! Here is my card for today's Limited Supply Challenge on SCS, LSC231, which was to use a die cut as your focal image!

I was SUPER excited to play in this challenge, as I have not yet used (well, just once I think!), my Beautiful Butterflies die from SU!/Sizzix!! For my card today, I went SUO (Stampin' Up! Only!).

I used some yummy Razzleberry Lemonade DSP for my card as the background and for my butterflies. The butterflies were sponged with Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry to make them pop a bit.

I added a border of Melon Mambo punched with the Scallop Edge Punch and added some paper piercing. I used two ribbons, Whisper White Satin and Melon Mambo Polka Dot, and finished off my card with two Clear Rhinestone Brads to the top and bottom of my card!! The sentiment, Forver Friends, is from Beautiful Borders!

This was SO fun to make! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Beautiful Borders
Paper: Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Whisper White & Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry
Accessories: Beautiful Butterflies Die, Paper Piercing Tool and Template, Scallop Edge Punch, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon, Clear Circle Rhinestone Brads, Sponge Daubers and Dimensionals

Jodi

8 comments:

  1. OMgoodness Jodi this is just sooo pretty! I'm loving that dsp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GASP!!!! Can't breathe......GASP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS. And you've made bright yellow look ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!
    I'm so sad we aren't getting that DSP here in Australia.

    xx Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow oh wow, Jodi! Totally GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girlfriend you are KILLING me w/ these beauties! WOW WOW WOW....I'm with Jackie! Can't breathe!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!