September 25, 2009

Whoa! Sugar Rush!!

Hi everyone!! Happy Friday!!

Here is my card for today's Limited Supply Challenge on SCS, LSC239, Can't You Hear Me?...S.O.S.! and for the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge, TESC84!!

I really had fun with today's LSC...it was fun to think it all out!! Here is my S.O.S.!

S: Scallops
O: Orange Cardstock
S: Stickles

I started by stamping this SUPER cute Clown Cuppie from the newly released Trick Or Sweet II set from Taylored Expressions in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream Cardstock. I then colored him with Copic Markers. I LOVE that this set can be used for WAY more than just Halloween! This is a birthday card I made for our friend's son! I think he will love it!!

All the colors were pulled from the patterned paper I used, which is Tube Socks from The Boyfriend Collection by Cosmo Cricket! This paper is SOOOO fun!

ALL the cardstock on my card is from Prism. Their colors are SOOOO yummy and I swear, there is a color to match ANY patterned paper! You can find over 50 (yes...that's 50!) different colors of Prism at Taylored Expressions! On my card, I used Intense Orange, Suede Brown Dark and Island Mist Light!

My Intense Orange panel was embossed with the Circles Impressabilities by Spellbinders. I LOVE the patterns that these Impressabilites come in...and they work in the Cuttlebug, so they are super easy too! All the paper piercing on my card was done with the Stitch Doodle Dot Template from Crafter's Workshop. FUN!

I finished this off with two Very Vanilla Brads and Diamond Stickles on Cuppie's cherry-on-top, nose and buttons!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!! I am almost ready for my blog candy post...so check back soon!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Trick or Sweet II by Taylored Expressions
Paper: Intense Orange, Island Mist Medium, Suede Brown Dark all from Prism, Choice Buttercream & Tube Socks from The Boyfriend Collection by Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Copic Markers, Diamond Stickles, Stitch Doodle Dot Template from Crafter's Workshop, Circles Impressabilities, Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Neutrals (Very Vanilla) Brads and Foam Tape

Jodi

15 comments:

  1. Jodi, this is darling great job with today's challenge...luv your take of the S.O.S....hehe...have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. this cracks me up Jodi! I hate clowns, but that guy is too funny! Love your fun bright take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Jodi!! I love the bright colors, texture, and perfectly colored image! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so drawn to this card - love the color scheme and the focal image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my - isn't this clown cuppie the CUTEST?! I LOVE the colors you chose & your layout ROCKS as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun!!! I just ordered this set!!! Cant wait to play...Your coloring rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those papers Jodi and your sentiment placement!! Adorable card. Your clown is pretty cute, but I'm with Jami. Clowns kinda creep me out. This made me think of one of my fave Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy..."To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kinda scary. I've wondered where this started, and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad." Oh man! Am I the only one who finds that freakin' HILARIOUS!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect for a youngsters birthday...bright, bold colors, great image. I love that embossing and good to know they will work with the CB! It's fabulous Jodi, hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute Jodi. I love teh colorful way you used your dp. Super S.O.S. Have a great weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh!! Awesome card. Loved it. The way you have put the senitment. The colors...ab fab.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love! The first non-creepy clown I've ever seen! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is too stinking cute Jodi - and of course your colouring is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL JOdi, what a fun image!! The colors are so delightful, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!