February 5, 2010

It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions!!!

Hi everyone! Happy Friday and Happy Release Day at Taylored Expressions!!

Today is the day that you can get all the new stamps, and the Bakery Sampler, at Taylored Expressions!!

I have two more cards to share with you today, once again using the adorable Stamps A la Carte, Whimsical Wishes Animals In Love!!! I just cannot put these down!!

For my first card, I just HAD to ink up the turtles (I have a "thing" for turtles...I even have a turtle tattoo...shhh!!) Aren't they just too cute??? I stamped them in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream and colored them with Copic Markers. I cut them out with a Classic Oval Nestabilities and spoinged the edges with Memento Canteloupe. All the patterned paper on this card is from the Girl Friday Collection by Cosmo Cricket! I sewed each layer and finished this one off with a double ribbon (shocker!).

For my second card, I used these darling little dogs!! I love them! Once again, I stamped them in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream and colored them with Copic Markers.

I framed my image with Square and Scalloped Square Nestabilities, and the sentiment, "It's A Love Thing" from Animals In Love Sentiments, was stamped and then cut apart...I love the look of this but hardly ever do it! Another double bow and some dry embossing and this card is done!!!

Make sure to check out what the rest of the Baker's Dozen have done today right here:

Charmaine Ikach
Donna Baker
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Jackie Pedro
Laurie Schmidlin
Melissa Sauls
Sankari Wegman
and of course, Taylor VanBruggen!!!

All of the new sets are available right now at Taylored Expressions!! Thanks so much for stopping by and happy shopping!!!

Turtally In Love Recipe:
Stamps: Turtles and Animals In Love Sentiments by Taylored Expressions
Paper: Rose Medium, Intense Kiwi, Choice Buttercream & Girl Friday by Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Memento Canteloupe
Accessories: Classic Oval Nestabilities, Sponges, Copic Markers, Ribbon, Sewing Machine and Foam Tape

It's A Love Thing Recipe:
Stamps: Dogs and Animals In Love Sentiments by Taylored Expressions
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral & Choice Buttercream
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Square and Scallop Square Nestabilities, Ribbons, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder and Foam Tape

Jodi

20 comments:

  1. These are just ADORABLE! I love the colors on both cards and you are a MASTER at the clean layouts :0)

    PS: I have a TGF blog candy up if you are interested at all :0)
    ~Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my TURTLES!!! I'm so toast... so many cute things to buy. Your cards are just stunning girl! LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - the turtle card is soooo adorable! Absolutely cute. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfection!! I love these Jodi!! The double bows are adorable and I love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are killing me Jodi! I'm trying to resist these stamps but you are making it very very difficult with your fabulous cards. Must resist...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jodi, you are AMAZING!!!! Look at all that perfect stitching on the turtles card...I need some serious pointers, LOL!! Goodness, I am just always in love with what you create...I can just take pointers in general. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWW!!! Jodi, these are both sooo adorable sweetie!! :) LOVE the doggies and the pretty colors you've used!! Too cute!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jodi these are SUPER cute! I just LOVE them! Love the colors you chose as well. PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ACK! Those are so flippin' CUTE, girl! Your coloring is RIDICULOUS! You DA BOMB, gf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jodi - both cards are oh so DARLING! I just LOVE your coloring! And a turtle tattoo? Learn something new everyday! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are adorable, love the colors and layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SWEET! Both cards put a smile on my face Jodi! I turtally love that sentiment with the turtles...too cute!

    And the 2nd one.......all I can say is.....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these! Oh so adorable!! I have a tattoo of Thumper from Bambi...hehee, guess we all have our secrets, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  14. just love the little puppies! So cute.

    Pssst.. only 145 days to go.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shut up! Look at how cute these are gf! The turtles are wicked and the colours you did for that one I love!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards...love the coloring on BOTH - just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable release cards Jodi!! Just love those turtles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are TURTALLY sweet!!! OMG...you ROCKED these images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are both fabulous Jodi!! But I especially LOVE the turtle card - you know I have me some MAJOR stitch envy! LOL!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!