February 4, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks Continue!!

Hi everyone!! Happy Thursday! Welcome to day #2 of sneak peeks of the latest release from Taylored Expressions!!!!

Today the Baker's Dozen will be showing you another exciting development at Taylored Expressions - Stamps A la Carte! TE will now be offering you a single serving of sweetness in the same top quality deeply etched pink rubber you love! For February we have 8 irresistible Whimsical Wishes Animals in Love! These stamps can be yours for only $6.95 each!

There is also an AMAZING new sentiment set, Animals In Love Sentiments, that coordinate perfectly with these new Stamps A la Carte!! I LOVE all of these animals, and they are SO perfect for so many occassions...Valentine's Day, Love, Anniversary, Birthday...any occassion at all!

I have two cards to share with you today! These animals are SO fun! For my first card, I used the snakes! Aren't they so super cute? I stamped them in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream Cardstock and colored them with Copic Markers.

I cut them out with Classic Circle Nestabilities and sponged the edges with Memento Canteloupe. I wanted to keep this layout super simple to showcase the snakes, so I went with a Suede Dark Brown panel with a strip of Nook & Pantry by Basic Grey to dress it up. The sentiment, "You Rattle My Chain" (giggle...love that!) is from Animal Love Sentiments, also being released tomorrow!!

For my second card, I could hardly wait to ink up these darling elephants! I just love them! I stamped them in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream Cardstock and colored them with Copic Markers. I then, with my Quickie Glue Pen, added Crystal Transparent Glitter to all of the hearts...it's super sparkly in real life!!

The sentiment, "Smooches" is also from Animal Love Sentiments, and I stamped it directly onto my Pretty Please paper by My Minds Eye. I added some stitching to each panel and finished this off with some pearls and a double ribbon!!!

Check out what the other members of the Baker's Dozen have created with their animals right here:

Alex Maldonado
Charmaine Ikach
Dawn Easton
Donna Baker

Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Jackie Pedro
Laurie Schmidlin
Melissa Sauls
Sankari Wegman
and of course, Taylor VanBruggen!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Head back tomorrow for one more day of Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks!!

You Rattle My Chain Recipe:
Stamps: Snakes & Animals In Love Sentiments by Taylored Expressions
Paper: Sunflowers Medium, Suede Brown Dark, Choice Buttercream & Nook & Pantry by Basic Grey
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Memento Canteloupe
Accessories: Paper Piercing Tool and Template, Classic Circle Nestabilities, Sponges, Copic Markers and Foam Tape

Smooches Recipe:
Stamps: Elephants & Animals In Love Sentiments by Taylored Expressions
Paper: Frosted Teal, Choice Buttercream & Pretty Please by My Minds Eye
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Memento Canteloupe
Accessories: Copic Markers, Quickie Glue Pen, Crystal Transaparent Glitter, Ribbons, Adhesive Pearls, Sewing Machine, Rectangle Nestabilities and Foam Tape

Jodi

23 comments:

  1. WOOWOW!!! Jodi these are awesome!! LOVE the colors on the snake card - simply perfection - love all the sponging and the glitter on the hearts of the elephant one is downright swoon-a-licious!! Simply beautiful Jodi!!! That's a great tip about using the quickie pen to add the glitter too!! You so ROCK Jodi!!
    Big hugs!
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both ROCK Jodi!! Oh goodness, my hubby would get a kick out of the snake one...he LOVES snakes and would love that one! Your elephant card is just too cute...awesome job again girly : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh...those ssssssssnakes are sssssssoooooooo ssssswwwwweeet! I just can't get enough of the sssssssss joke today! ;)

    Love your elephants too! Such a pretty pretty color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful job Jodi - I actually love all the images I saw and said, that would be a fun set to have .... only to find out they are singles now!
    Thanks for all the inspiration!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Jodi!! These are just DARLING!! Love your pretty coloring details girl!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are just too cute, Jodi! I am lovin' the elephants with all those sparkly hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Jodi both are FANTASTIC!!!! You rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both FABULOUS, Jodi!! I don't normally like snakes, but those 2 are pretty cute (perfect sentiment, too!)!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ACK! These are adorable girl! I'm loving the snakes and the two colours! Your hearts are to die for on the second card! Love the different colours....and of course all that sparkle! Awesome my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOOH! get OUT with the cuteness! ALL your TE Samples are rockin' the house you hottie! I adore your birthday balloon little MFT girl too! big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, these are AWESOME Jodi! Your coloring is just fabulous as always! Those snakes are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Acccccck!
    How to choose?! Thankfully I don't have to ... whew!

    Miss your fab smile ... what a treat!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are both so cute, but I totally love that first one!! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow...these are just sweet, funny, adorable and so perfect! Love your paper mixes and the sketches as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE that elephant card. The colours, layout, ribbon and sentiment are gorgeous together! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both of these are freaking ADORABLE!!! I love the snakes and that sentiment is great!! Love the colors and the layout too! The elephants are super sweet, love the glittery hearts and the sentiment right on the DP. Great colors for this too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too cute :D The sentiment on the snake card is too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OOooh, these are absolutely gorgeous!! Love the colors your chose for your snakes...just perfect and the coloring is impeccable!! LOVE that elephant card and all that stitching. They are just sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want to come stamp with you!!! These are so super adorable - you rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are SO fun!!! LOVE that sentiment on the snakes card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!