April 2, 2010

Flower Girl!

Hi everyone!! Happy Bellarific Friday!!

Today's Bellarific Challenge was "Getting Hitched" and we were to create a wedding, shower, anniversary themed card! So fun!!

I realized something when I went to make my card...I have NO wedding themed stamp! How can this be? You can be sure I plan on rectifying this situation when I place my next Stamping Bella order!!

I decided to make a flower girl card!! I know that when I got married, I gave my flower girl (and ring bearer) a little gift, so I thought this would work for today's theme (at least I hope it does!!!).

For my card, I started with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch, SSSC62! What a FUN sketch!!!

I stamped Eloise Greengrass in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Bellas Bestest Paper and colored her with Copic Markers. I cut her out with Rectangle Nestabilities and sewed all the edges, along with the rest of my panels, with my sewing machine.

The paper is a mix of Quite Contrary by My Minds Eye (still can't get enough of this paper!!) and the border was created with the Apron Lace Punch. Once again, I created bows with the Bow Easy (LOVE this tool!!!).

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Make sure you head on over to Bloggabella and leave some love for today's post! One lucky commenter will win Bella Bucks!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Eloise Greengrass by Stamping Bella
Paper: Bellas Bestest Paper, Intense Kiwi & Quite Contrary by My Minds Eye
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Sewing Machine, White Brads, Yellow Twill Ribbon, Bow Easy, Apron Lace Punch and Foam Tape

Jodi

15 comments:

  1. She is adorable girl! Perfectly coloured! I love the shadow around her too!!! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So SWEET Jodi!!! What an adorable idea to create a flower girl card!!! I LOVE the Quite Contrary paper too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DARLING, Jodi and so beautifully colored!! I must be doing something wrong with the bow easy because most days I just don't like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi this is super sweet & totally works with the wedding theme (I don't own wedding images either!!) I am crazy about the quite contrary paper too Karen & I searched long & hard when she was here to find it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable! I love all the stitching and your colouring on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Jodi! I love the colors and all the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Jodi!! I love these colors and that paper... HOW YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a darling card! There's always a reason to get more Bella's right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute, I just ADORE the colors. Your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous colors Jodi and love the yummy yellow twill ribbon! Im still holding strong on resisting the MME dp!LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jodi Jodi Jodi you have the BEST coloring!!! Can you please come up here and color with me?! This is just beautiful - seriously, when you coming to Maine?? Happy Easter!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow seriously stunning! Great use of colours and fab papers. SUper cute image too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is totally ADORABLE Jodi and I have to say I'm shocked you don't have any wedding stamps!!! :) Love that you made this a flower girl card, beautiful colouring, papers and love the sewing too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your coloring is stunning, Jod's! What a sweet spring card. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jodi, this is so sweet! Love the image colouring, and the DSP!!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!