April 3, 2010

Jelly Beans!!

Hi everyone!! Happy Saturday!! I guess it's no surprise that I still need another Easter card the day before Easter...I never seem to have enough cards on hand...weird right?

For my card today, I used Taylor's AWESOME Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge from Friday, TESC107! I had SO much fun with this sketch!!!

I pulled out one of my all time favorite Easter/Sring sets, Sweet Spring by Taylored Expressions!!! I stamped this jelly bean lovin' Cuppie in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White Cardstock and colored the entire image with Copic Markers. I cut the image out with Classic Oval Nestabilites and sponged the edges with Memento Canteloupe & Memento Tangelo.

ALL the cardstock, patterned paper, ribbon, buttons & AWESOME flowers are from the Easter Key Ingredients, also from Taylored Expressions! I LOOOOOOVE how the flowers from this KI work so well with the sketch...makes me happy!!!

I ran the lavender cardstock through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots Embossing Folder and added some paper piercing to the Basic Grey Kioshi panel. The bow was made with, what else, the Bow Easy, and I added some highlights to Cuppie with a White Gel Pen!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Sweet Spring by Taylored Expressions
Paper: Cardstock, Choice Snow White & Basic Grey Kioshi, all from the Easter Key Ingredients
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Canteloupe & Memento Tangelo
Accessories: Classic Oval Nestabilities, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Copic Markers, White Gel Pen, Paper Piercing Tool and Template, Buttons, Ribbon & Flowers from the Easter Key Ingredients and Foam Tape

Jodi

8 comments:

  1. Jodi this is adorable, love the colour combo and fabulous little flowers
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! I love the colours and those sweet little flowers, they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card! Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! That jelly bean Cuppie is on eof my very faves. Can't beleive I forgot to get him out this year! Love what you did with him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable and in such luscious Easter-y colors

    Happy Easter, my friend

    hugs
    joanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooo cute! I love all the colors you used! And those little flowers are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're not the only one making cards the day before Easter. I made 4 of them yesterday!! LOL Your card is just beautiful! Those little flowers are so cute and I love the colors of your card. Can you tell me what a "Bow Easy" is???? I never heard of it, but it sure sounds like something I need!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!