May 18, 2010

Taylored Expressions Blast From The Past Blog Hop!!

Hi everyone!! Happy Tuesday!! Welcome to the Taylored Expressions Blast from the Past Blog Hop! I am SO excited!!!

As you all know, I {heart} Taylored Expressions and I jumped at the chance to play along in the hop today and give some love to some previously released, and much loved, Taylored Expressions sets!!

We have tons of participents today! I can't wait to see what everyone has created!!!
For my card today, I used the wonderful sketch created by one of my fellow Baker's Dozen designers, Sankari! I had a blast with this sketch!!
I had the hardest time choosing a set to use today! I LOVE them all but I finally decided that I HAD to use a Cuppie set...I do love me some Cuppie!! I pulled out my beloved Crafty Cuppie and Crafty Expressions and got to work!!

I stamped this stampin' Cuppie in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream Cardstock and colored the entire image with Copic Markers. I cut out and embossed the panel with Circle Nestabilities and sponged the edges with Memento Canteloupe and Memento Tangelo.

ALL the cardstock and patterned paper on my card are from the delightful In The Kitchen Project Pantry Kit (which I cannot get enough of!) I LOVE the papers in the kit (So Sophie by My Minds Eye...YUM!!). I added some brads from my stash and created a flower with a Cuttlebug flower die and more of the patterned paper!

The sentiment, "Do something creative everyday" is from Crafty Cuppie, and I then stamped "I *heart* stamping", from Crafty Expressions, under Cuppie. Lots of my layers, and the flower, are popped up on Foam Tape (this is ALL I use and I ADORE it...just sayin!)

Check out what the rest of the Blast from the Past Blog Hop particpants have created right here:



Thanks SO much for stopping by and have fun hopping along!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Crafty Cuppie and Crafty Expressions by Taylored Expressions
Paper: Cardstock, Choice Buttercream & So Sophie by My Minds Eye, all from the In the Kitchen Project Pantry Kit
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Canteloupe and Memento Tangelo
Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Brads, Copic Markers, Sponges, Cuttlebug Flower Die and Foam Tape
Jodi

27 comments:

  1. AWW jodi this is SUPER cute, LOVE this image girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giiiiirrrrl.... you always work wonders with crafty cuppie! Super cuteness overload!

    Thanks for playing in the Blast from the Past blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. K, SERIOUSLY??? You? AMAZING. MWAH. That's all I got-as I sit here w/ the ol' mouth open!!! Love you girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super cute lil card! I love these lil cupcakes! I have only one set from long ago, must dig it out! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    Happy Tuesday!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is my all-time favorite cuppie image and with your coloring...well it should be framed in your stamp room! Love it Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so flippin' adorable, Jodi!!! Your coloring is magnifico!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! Your coloring is very nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOOOVE this Cuppie! You really know how to rock the Cuppie - oh great, now Rock the Kasbah is in my head... anyway - LOVING this scrumptious card. You, my friend, ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just DARLING, Jodi! Love how you've colored/highlighted Cuppie and the sponged edges!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Jodi! Love that image and the great coloring! Your choice of papers are always perfect! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just fabulous!! How totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jodi, that is sooo cute!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely delightful my friend!!! LOVE the colours, your colouring, the flower, the layout...ALL of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AMAZING!!!! Love it Jodi! Super, Super Cute! The coloring is spectacular!!!
    :) Rach

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your coloring is phenomenal! Your card is just gorgeous! the colors of your card are wonderful too. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute card! Speaking of which, I really enjoyed opening the mail yesterday, thank you!!! Darling card and your timing was awesome! My thirteen year old broke his collar bone Saturday and I've been a tad :) stressed out.

    Thanks for your kindness!
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. great card for the sketch! :O)

    happy hoppin'!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous!! Love your colouring and those papers! Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet card! I Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute card! Love it completely!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable cuppie card...he couldn't be any sweeter than this....so glad you were able to join the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow! what a fabulous card, Jodi! I love everything about it, esp your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awww, Jodi...you little crafty cuppie is just the cutest!!!! Your coloring is over the top and I love the sketch...FABO, missy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Totally Cute Jodi!!! Awesome colouring, fab design and LOVE the sentiment!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!