October 7, 2010

Release Day @ Taylored Expressions!

Hi everyone!! Happy Thursday!!

Today is Release Day @ Taylored Expressions and all of the AMAZING new stamp sets, Project Pantry Kits and new Taylored Dies are now available!!!

I have another card to share with you using the ADORABLE new Cuppie set, Gobble Gobble!!!

For my card, I used a recent Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge, TESC129. I started by stamping the pilgrim Cuppie and Mrs. Cuppie (grin!) in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream Cardstock and colored them with Copic Markers.

I cut them out and embossed the panel with Circle Nestabilities and sponged the edges with Memento Cantaloupe and Memento Tangelo to make it pop a bit.

The sentiment, "sweet blessings" is also from Gobble Gobble and I cut it out, embossed it and sponged it the same as above, using a ribbon Spellbinders die. Once again, I used my beloved Scalloped Eyelet Border Die to separate the two different patterns of paper, which are all from Wanted by Cosmo Cricket.

I sponged the edges of the Wanted paper as well and embossed them with the Polka Dots Embossing Folder for more texture. I sewed each layer with my sewing machine and added some brads to the bottom corner. A simple twill bow, created with the Bow Easy, finishes this one off!!



Make sure to check out what the rest of the Baker's Dozen have cooked up for Release Day!!

Barbara Anders - September & October Guest Designer!
Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds
Donna Baker
Jackie Pedro
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Tori Wild
and, of course, Taylor Van Bruggen!

Also peeking along with us today are the fabulous:

Jami Sibley

Nancy McKinney

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Head on over to Taylored Expressions for all the new goodies available NOW!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Gobble Gobble from Taylored Expressions
Paper: Papaya Puree Dark, Choice Buttercream & Wanted by Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Cantaloupe & Memento Tangelo
Accessories: Copic Markers, Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Circle Nestabilities, Ribbon Die by Spellbinders, Twill Ribbon, Bow Easy, Brads, Sewing Machine, Scalloped Eyelet Border Die and Foam Tape

Jodi

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jodi!!! I adore adore Mr. and Mrs. Cuppie - sooo sweet and your sponging is beautiful!!! Love the fabu Jodi stitching and all the fabu details girl!!!
    Big hugs,
    S. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww - I just adore your Cuppie cards! This one is so super cute! Love the little pilgrim Cuppies :)

    Oh - the kids were totally rockin' out to Livin' On a Prayer yesterday and I thought of my favorite BonJodi! Mwah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and so festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jodi, this is just darling. Look at that cute little Pilgrim couple of cuppies! So sweet and your coloring is fab. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww... this is uber cute. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the most adorable little pilgrim couple ever!!! MWAH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The perfect pilgrim card! You always ROCK Cupppie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is SOOO cute! I love the warm colors, all your stitching and the twill! And, of course, the cute cuppies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GOBBLE GOBBLE!!! Darling girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THis is so warm and I love the twill on there!! Absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha! Too sweet-mr & mrs cuppie pilgrim!! Cute card & love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at these DARLING pilgrims! So, so cute. . I can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!