October 6, 2010

Taylored Expressions Previews: Day Three!

Hi everyone!! Happy Wednesday!!

Welcome to Day # 3 of sneak peeks for the latest AMAZING release from Taylored Expressions!!

Just like the last two days, the Baker's Dozen are sharing peeks of a few different sets with you!

There are three sets On The Menu for today and I am SO excited to share what I have created using the new Tag You're It set being released on Thursday!!

This was WAY too fun (and super easy too!) to make, and I plan to create a few more to give as gifts. I know I would LOVE to receive a package of gift tags ready to go for the holidays!!

For my project today, I created a little fold over gift tag holder using the AWESOME Tinsel & Twig Project Pantry Kit available tomorrow from Taylored Expressions!

The Tag You're It set is TOTALLY darling and comes with five different stamps for tag options and five different stamps for sentiment/to-from options. For my project, I created a set of 10 of each tag design to put in my "tag bag".

The tag stamps are designed to fit PERFECTLY with the Favor Frame Die and let me tell you, I cranked out 50 of these babies SUPER fast!

To create the "tag bag", I took a piece of cardstock from the Tinsel & Twig Project Pantry Kit and scored and folded it so that it would create a little pouch. As you can probably see in the photo, the sides are open.

I used the awesome Take Note Die 3 to create the opening in my "tag bag" and I love the elegance it gives to the project. I ran the entire piece of cardstock through the Cuttlebug with the Polka Dots Embossing Folder for some texture.

For the top flap, I created a simple panel of this YUMMY Tinsel & Twig patterned paper from The Girls Paperie and of course, I had to add a border with the Scalloped Eyelet Border Die as well.

The ribbon, Christmas Tree Stick Pin (LOVE!) and Champagne Pearls are, like the cardstock and patterned paper, from the Tinsel & Twig Project Pantry Kit being released tomorrow as well. Here is what is included in this AMAZING kit (which you need...believe me!):

a. 20 sheets of double-sided patterned paper (Girls Paperie Tinsel & Twig collection)
b. 20 sheets of cardstock (16 colored, 4 Choice Buttercream neutral)
c. 5 yards of ribbon
d. Christmas Tree Stick Pins
e. Champagne & Red Pearls

This kit, just like the Snow Day Project Pantry Kit, ROCKS my world!!!

As you can see in the 2nd picture of my project, I created tags with all five options from Tag You're It! Some of them, like the snowman, penguin and holly were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic Markers, and the others were stamped with Memento Cottage Ivy and Memento Lady Bug. They all received a bit of glitz using my Sakura Quickie Glue Pen and some Starfire Glitter. I "think" the snowman is my favorite...or maybe the penguin!






Make sure to check out what the other members of the Baker's Dozen have cooked up with what's On The Menu here:

and of course, Taylor Van Bruggen!

Also peeking along with us today are the fabulous:
and

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Tomorrow is release day @ Taylored Expressions and I hope you stop back here to see my last project!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Tag You're It from Taylored Expressions
Paper: Choice Snow White, Cardstock & Tinsel & Twig from the Girls Paperie, all from the Tinsel & Twig Project Pantry Kit from Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Cottage Ivy and Memento Lady Bug
Accessories: Ribbon, Christmas Tree Stick Pin & Champagne Pearls all from the Tinsel & Twig Project Pantry Kit from Taylored Expressions, Scalloped Eyelet Border Die, Take Note 3 Die, Favor Frame Die, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Cello Bag, Copic Markers, Quickie Glue Pen and Starfire Glitter
Jodi

24 comments:

  1. these are fantastic - hope ou are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so neat, Jodi! I love those tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag Bag - I love it!! The packaging is just adorable and your tags are brilliant! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Jodi! Don't know how you can do this with a new baby in the house - I tip my hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome! Can't believe you get all this done with a new little one! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that simple yet ADORABLE little pouch you created for that ROCKIN' set of tags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable Jodi. You are awesome girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful little gift! Just love the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how FUN & cute is this?! that is a LOT of tags - you'll be ready for Christmas in no time now (and would make a great gift too!) YOU ROCK GF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWZA this is a fantastic project LOVE this idea Jodi you rock gf!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ACK!! I love these tags! And what an adorable box to put them iN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous tags! Love the snowman and snowflake ones!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable little package! I love the window and am going to CASE this one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is fabulous Jodi! Love the packaging and a great gift!

    I send sweet baby kisses to your beautiful new daughter! Hope all of you are adjusting well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an awesome project! Super tags and a gorgeous bag for them to go in; love it! Congrats again on your new little darling!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Miss Jodi, how do you do it? This is amazing and wonderful. I just love the whole thing! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's the sweetest little "bag 'o tags" I've ever seen!!!!! Love all the fun details!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute cute bag - ingenious! I can't wait to make some of these tags!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Girl...I just don't know how you do it!!! Such GORGEOUS tags and love that tag bag with the die cut window!! Genius my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those tags are REALLY cute! AND the little holder! Love 'em all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!