October 5, 2010

Taylored Expressions Previews: Day Two!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

Welcome to the second day of previews for the AMAZING new release coming your way from Taylored Expressions!!

Today, the Baker's Dozen have LOTS to share with you! Two new sets, two new Project Pantry Kits and an AMAZING new Taylored Die! I am SO excited about all this new goodness so let's get to it!!

I have the pleasure of sharing a GORGEOUS new set with you today called Winter Wonderland! This set has GORGEOUS sentiments and snowflakes and I just can't wait for you to see the entire set!! For those of you who are unfamiliar with Taylored Expressions stamps, I'd like to let you know that they are excellent quality deeply etched rubber and come already trimmed and on EZ Mount. They are ready to go as soon as you receive them! Love that!

For my card today, I decided to create a fun circle card. I have been seeing them all over blogland lately and I couldn't resist any longer!

All of the cardstock, patterned paper (Crate Paper Snow Day Collection...YUM!) and bling on my card are from the AMAZING Snow Day Project Pantry Kit! You would not even BELIEVE all the goodness included in this kit! Here are the deets!

a. 6x6 Paper Pad... 32 sheets (Crate Paper Snow Day collection)
b. 14 sheets of cardstock (12 colored, 2 Choice Snow White neutral)
c. 5 yards of ribbon
d. 12" Cardstock Border Sticker sheet
e. Colored Rub-on Sheet
f. Island Lagoon Rhinestones

There is also another Project Pantry being released today...the Tinsel & Twig Project Pantry Kit! Another MUST HAVE Project Pantry Kit for sure! Just to enable you (grin!), here is what is included in this kit (which I am featuring tomorrow in a peek!):

a. 20 sheets of double-sided patterned paper (Girls Paperie Tinsel & Twig collection)
b. 20 sheets of cardstock (16 colored, 4 Choice Buttercream neutral)
c. 5 yards of ribbon
d. Christmas Tree Stick Pins
e. Champagne & Red Pearls

OK...back to my card! This was SUPER easy to create! I used the largest Scallop Circle Nestabilities to cut out the card base and then created the next two layers of cardstock and patterned paper using Circle Nestabilities.

I LOVE the sentiment, "May your joys be as many as the snowflakes that fall. May your heart know the Wonder of Christmas", and I wanted to make it the focal point of my card. I stamped it in Memento Grape Jelly and stamped the small snowflakes in the background using Memento Sweet Plum and Memento Bahama Blue and stamped them off once before stamping them onto the panel. I sewed the sentiment panel onto my card using my sewing machine and created a border using the Scalloped Eyelet Border Die.

Do you see what else is on my card? Oh! I am SO excited to show you this!! Check out the snowflake! I created it using the AMAZING new Winter Wonderland Snowflake Die that will be released on Thursday!!! This is a set of three dies that coordinate PERFECTLY with ALL of the snowflakes in the Winter Wonderland set, as well as being used on their own for perfectly wintery embellishments! LOVE these!!!

I stamped one of the snowflakes from Winter Wonderland in Memento Grape Jelly onto the cardstock that is included in the Snow Day Project Pantry Kit and then cut it out using one of the Winter Wonderland Snowflake Dies. I added an Island Lagoon Rhinestone in the center of the snowflake and then three more onto my card and called it done!!! I popped the snowflake up with Foam Tape for some dimension.

For even more fabulous inspiration, the step by step instructions for my card today, and for the cards of all the Baker's Dozen members today, will be available as a download for anyone that purchases the Snow Day Project Pantry Kit or the Tinsel & Twig Project Pantry Kit!


Make sure to check out what the rest of the Baker's Dozen have cooked up today from what's On The Menu!

Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds
Donna Baker
Jackie Pedro
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Tori Wild
and of course, Taylor Van Bruggen!

Also peeking along with us today is the fabulous:

Nancy McKinney

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Winter Wonderland from Taylored Expressions
Paper: Choice Snow White, Cardstock and Crate Paper Snow Day Collection, all from the Snow Day Project Pantry Kit from Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento Grape Jelly, Memento Sweet Plum & Memento Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Sewing Machine, Scalloped Eyelet Border Die, Winter Wonderland Snowflakes Die, Island Lagoon Rhinestones from the Snow Day Project Pantry Kit from Taylored Expressions and Foam Tape


Jodi

21 comments:

  1. Oh my...Jodi this is stunning! I absolutely LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO Pretty Jodi, what a GREAT circle creation!!!! LOVE the colors gf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling Jodi! I can't believe you are finding time to stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love it! Love the snowflake dies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS Jodi--I love the purple on purple snowflake and shaped cards are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just darling! I love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, what a perfect and gorgeous scalloped card, Jodi! I LOVE THIS and I wish it was MINE! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Jodi! I love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving this fab snowflake confection....winter sweet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous, Jodi! I ADORE that purple snowflake! Love the round card. . .great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Jodi! Love the circle shape! Can't believe you are stamping away already with a brand new little angle. :o) Good for you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty great colors love how Christmas can be so many colors and not the traditional, love the stamp set and just stunning card. Great shape also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this layout and the little snowflake is such a cute little accent!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is TOTAL gorgeousness my friend!!! I never think to make round cards...they kinda scare me actually, but I love love LOVE how this turned out with the sentiment as the focus and the perfectly cut snowflake as the embellishment!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute, Jodi!! I never make round cards, but I'm feeling inspired after seeing this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhhhhhh... this is so very pretty Jodi! Me likey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This circle card is just absolutely precious!! Such a work of beautiful art!

    ReplyDelete
  18. very pretty circle card. love that purple snowflake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!