October 4, 2010

Taylored Expressions Previews: Day One!

Hi everyone!! Happy Monday!

Today is the first day of sneak peeks for the latest release from Taylored Expressions!! There is SO much goodness On The Menu today!

The Baker's Dozen are sharing peeks of four new sets with you today, and I get to share a peek of the newest set featuring everyone's favorite Cuppie, Gobble Gobble!!

As you may know, I ADORE Cuppie, and each of the images in this set are total cuteness!! For my card today, I decided to feature these ADORABLE pumpkins...their cute little faces totally make me smile!

I did a bit of paper tole on my card, and I started by stamping the pumpkins three times in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream Cardstock and colored them with Copic Markers.

I then cut out the medium & small size pumpkins and popped them up on Foam Tape. I then cut out the small pumpkins again and popped them up again on more Foam Tape. This card is VERY dimensional...LOL!!

I cut out and embossed the focal image with Oval Nestabilities and I sponged the edges with Memento Cantaloupe & Memento Tangelo to make it pop a bit. I stamped the sentiment, "You're the pick of the patch", also from Gobble Gobble, directly onto the focal panel.
The patterned paper on my card is from Matilda by Cosmo Cricket. I just LOVE the patterns in this collection! I added a border of Choice Buttercream Cardstock using the Scalloped Eyelet Border Die, and I sewed each layer on my sewing machine. A bow of twill ribbon, created with the Bow Easy, finished this one off!




Make sure to check out the rest of the Baker's Dozen to see what they have created from what's On The Menu today!

Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds
Donna Baker
Jackie Pedro
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Tori Wild
and, of course, Taylor Van Bruggen!

Also peeking along with us today are the fabulous:

Nancy McKinney
and
Jami Sibley

Thanks SO much for stopping by! I hope to see you again tomorrow for more sneak peeks!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Gobble Gobble by Taylored Expressions
Paper: Papaya Puree Dark, Choice Buttercream & Matilda by Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Cantaloupe & Memento Tangelo
Accessories: Copic Markers, Oval Nestabilities, Sponges, Scalloped Eyelet Border Die, Twill Ribbon, Bow Easy, Sewing Machine, Chocolate Twine and Foam Tape

Jodi

27 comments:

  1. Seriously Jodi - you amaze me!!! I don't know if would know how to stamp anymore after just having a baby!!! Girl - you amaze me!!! And your sweet pumpkins are the cutest - beautiful coloring and papers! How are your little pumkins at home? Congratulations on your wee-est one sweet Jodi! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love all the pumpkins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this Jodi!! The pumpkins are adorable (although not as cute as that new sweetie!) (And I see more of the eyelet border in the works this month... you'll have to keep it up since Taylor pronounced you the queen of the eyelet die! :)
    Hope you are getting some rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack!! Look at those faces!! Just adorable, Jodi!! Hope you're enjoying your new bigger family!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jodi, this is so adorable. I love the colors and the layout is awesome. You do such good work girlie. Hope you and your precious ones are doing well. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the paper tole on this adorable card! So amazed at how you've not missed a beat with a brand new baby and even a c-section. You are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, Jodi! Fabulous pumpkins, colored to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no idea how you did all of these cards and preposted!! Now that you are home, it's beyond me how you manage a newborn and this!! I love your pretty Fall card and Gorgeous coloring!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowowowowow!!! What a stunner Jodi!! I looooove those adorable pumpkins and now you've gone and made me totally regret not buying that paper!! You're such a wonderful enabler!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, you just had a BABY. GET OUT OF TOWN you are so incredible that I'm just in awe of you. This is so adorable and so are you and your whole family. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! Love the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a happy little family of pumpkins!!!!! LOVE your colouring my friend and the layout is amazing, as all your layouts are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not that I don't enjoy all of your posts girl, but how in the heck do you do it? I only have one (I do work full-time too), and I feel like a chicken with my head cut off most days!! You are truly a rockstar. Sending you HUGS and lots of rest!!

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    P.S. LOVE your pumpkin card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow...I want to pick my pumpkin from your pumpkin patch....they look fab

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay...you are mad Jodi..LOL...you just gave birth to a baby and you are already creating cards...!!! May I just add it's a super cute fall card too...the pumpkins are fun!!!
    Rest and enjoy your sweet little girl!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this, Jodi! How are you getting time with your precious little one? I hope you got some WW sets...'cause I always love seeing what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jodi this is fabulous! Loving the image used and the funky design, such yummy dp too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh me likey! Me likey a lot! The pumpkin gathering is PERFECT! And CONGRATS on the newest addition to family! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the 3-D pumpkins!! Fantastic coloring! Love that paper, too!! Sweet card. I LOVE my eyelet die!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute!! Love the image, love the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  21. EEK! Look at the little faces on those pumpkins!!! GAH! I LOVE them! Super cute, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  22. How delicious is this!? I just LOVE your warm pumpkin card, Jodi! Your creations are always so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aw, I love your fabulous little pumkins! How do you find the time to create such cuteness?? You are amazing!

    Oh, my word verification is 'miercul' - yep, little miracle. :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. How cute is this!! Love your coloring on the pumpkins and the Matilda paper works great for fall cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. hee. those pumpkins are soooooo cute! love your fab card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!