January 6, 2011

Taylored Expressions Previews: Day Three!


Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!!

Today is the third day of previews for the AWESOME new release from Taylored Expressions! Tomorrow is the big day! All of the new stamp sets, petite stamp sets, dies and of course, the new Impression Plate will be released tomorrow morning! Whoo Hoo!!

I have a SUPER long post today, so I hope you'll grab a cup of coffee and stick with me!


My first card today features the latest addition to the Stamp A Sweet Impression Collection @ Taylored Expressions, and it's my personal favorite set of this entire release, Sweet Friends!. You all know how I ADORE Cuppie...well, throw in some of his sweet friends and you have me hooked! Can you even stand how cute these treats are???

I did quite a bit of masking on this one. I stamped all of the treats,(they are all separate images) in Memento Tuxedo Black, so that they were one big happy group of sweet friends and then colored them with Copic Markers.

All of the patterned paper, cardstock, the Choice White I stamped on, ribbon and embellishments are from the Valentine Project Pantry Kit, also being released tomorrow! I covered the chipboard heart with some Sparkly Fluff from the Valentine Project Pantry Kit and I love how it came out! The layout is this week's Sketch Challenge on SCS, SC314.




My second card today features the DARLING new Kid At Heart set, which was designed and illlustrated by Taylor herself and is part of the te line @ Taylored Expressions!

There are SO many options with this set! I had a hard time deciding on which image/sentiment to use!! I finally decided to work with the love birds...aren't they sweet?

I stamped the heart frame from Kid At Heart in Kiwi Kiss onto Choice Snow White Cardstock and cut it out using the previously released Take Note Frame 3 Die. I then stamped the birds, and sentiment, and the colored the birds with Copic Markers. I embossed the backgrounds with the Heart Impression Plate (LOVE this!!) and added borders with the Heart Border Die (LOVE this!!!).

Once again, all of the patterned paper, cardstock and embellishments are from the Valentine Project Pantry Kit! The layout is the January SFYTT which I am using again (and again...LOVE this sketch!!!).



Here is a picture of my daughter, Meredith! She is holding two of the 20 Valentine's she created, ALL BY HERSELF (she is 4!!) using the Kid's Valentine Card Kit also being released tomorrow! She stamps with me all of the time, so she is QUITE excited to be a Tiny Chef!!!



For this Valentine, she used the dinosaur and the sentiment, "You're Dino-Mite", both from Kid At Heart being released tomorrow! I have to admit...I REALLY tried to help her with these, but she advised me that..."This is MY job Mom...I want to do it myself!".



For this one, she used the cupcake and "You're So Sweet" sentiment, also from Kid At Heart! This set, and this Kid's Valentine Card Kit, really made is SUPER easy for her to create Valentine's for her entire class, as well as her cousins and other friends. She really had a blast...especially with the bling!! She even used the Corner Chomper all by herself to round the corners, and she colored the cupcake with my Copic Markers!

Here are the Taylored Dies and Impression Plate I've used on my cards today!












Check out what the rest of the Baker's Dozen have to share with you today right here! There are also some more projects from the rest of the Tiny Chefs! Enjoy!
Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds
Donna Baker
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Taylor VanBruggen
Tori Wild

Thanks SO much for stopping by! I hope to see you back tomorrow for another fun card I have to share before the big release @ Taylored Expressions! See you then!!

Sweet Friends Card Recipe:
Stamps: Sweet Friends from Taylored Expressions
Paper: Cardstock, Choice Snow White (TE) and Be My Valentine (We R Memory Keepers), all from the Valentine Project Pantry Kit
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Post It Notes for Masking, Sewing Machine, Ribbon, Chipboard Heart & Sparkly Fluff, all from the Valentine Project Pantry Kit and Foam Tape

Love Birds Card Recipe:
Stamps: Kid At Heart from Taylored Expressions
Paper: Cardstock, Choice Snow White (TE) and Be My Valentine (We R Memory Keepers), all from the Valentine Project Pantry Kit
Ink: Kiwi Kiss and Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Take Note Frame 3 Die, Hearts Border Die, Heart Impression Plate, all from Taylored Expressions, Ribbon and Stick Pin from the Valentine Project Pantry Kit, Sewing Machine and Foam Tape

Meredith's Valentines Recipe:
Stamps: Kid At Heart from Taylored Expressions
Paper: All from the Kid's Valentine Card Kit
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Copic Markers, Corner Chomper, Ribbon & Bling from the Kid's Valentine Card Kit . Circle Nestabilities and Foam Tape

Jodi

33 comments:

  1. Way to go, Meredith!!! LOVE your cards!!

    Your cards, Jodi are fantastic!! Meredith looks like a mini YOU!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute projects, Jodi! I love your Sweet Friends scene! Too cute!

    Meredith, you did a great job on your valentines too! I'm sure your friends are going to love them! Thanks for joining the Tiny Chefs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute! I'm excited to see these tiny chef projects! Evey would flip out over those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much fun did Meredith have stamping?! Her projects are so cute.

    The love birds are so sweet Jodi, a perfect valentines card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jodi,
    All of your cards are wonderful and your little Meredith is quite the budding artist. How fun to have her create with you.

    She is a sweetie.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your projects Jodi! and Meredith what a great job you did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY Meredith!! i LOVE your Cards and your pretty name!! You are certainly taking after your talented Mommy!! Hugs to you both- LORi

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the cards are adorable Great to get Meredith started early too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute cards!! I love all the fabulous layers on the first two! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT JOB Meredith-- You made some ADORABLE cards all by yourself!!

    I LOVED the sweet friends scene Jodi and I loved to see how you used the pin on your love birds card too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are darling, and so is your tiny Chef! She is so cute and her cards are so sweet. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a talented family...I find it so hard not to 'help' my little girl with everything crafty she does. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all so adorable, and I am so impressed with Meredith!!! I am loving the kid set!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Meredith is so talented! I LOVE her valentines cards! So Pretty!

    Jodi - your cards are GORGEOUS! I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, where to even start!?....gorgeous cards from you AND from Mz. Meredith!! What a cutie she is!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your cuppie card, his friends are adorable. Your love birds card is soooo sweet. Meredith did an absolutely awesome job, she is quite the "Tiny Chef". Hope to see more of her work in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jodi, your projects are just ADORABLE! So stinkin' CUTE and LOOK at Meredith! oh my gosh, she's a babydoll!

    Meredith, your cards are just ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwww...your little girl is totally darling Jodi!!! You must be so proud of her!!! I bet her friends love these special works of art!! (Of course your cards are totally gorgeous too!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely collection of cards here Jody. That collection of "friends" made me chuckle.

    Meredith is 4?? She did a fantastic job on her Valentines!! That girl's got DT potential!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have a little crafter there! Super cute cards she made. :o) Love yours too... yummy image and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Meredith!!!! You did an amazing job with your cards!!! I LOVE the blind!!!

    Jodi, your cards are sassy and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  22. BACK OFF MOM!!!!! Grrrrr... LMAO! OMG How CUTE... she is SO SO SO Proud holding her cards!!! And SHOULD BE!!! Chip off the old block...placement of the bling/pearls.... SO original... YAY on the corner chomper too!!! :) LOL

    How COOL she has a job with TE!!! YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Meredith, your cards are SO cute and I love your colored cupcake! You are amazing, just like your mommy :)

    Jodi, your cards are so beautiful! The big group of snacks is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOL, Way to go Meredith! WOO HOO! You have your mommy's skillz little lady! Great job and congratulations on making your first DT!!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  25. how cute Jodi! I love Meredith's valentines, she did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Meredith is a mini Jodi!!!She is so cute! Tell her she should have her own blog!! Wicked job girls!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a CUTIE!! She did so GOOD!! Love yours too, momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow Meredith! Your cards are SUPER-DUPER! I'm sure that your friends will not only LOVE them, but they'll be very impressed too!

    Your cards are wonderful too Jodi! The card making talent runs in this family! The love birds are so SWEET! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. Meredith, you are postively ADORABLE and your projects are TOOO CUTE!! Twenty of them?! My goodness, great job girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  30. SWEET cards by both you and Meredith!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!