February 9, 2011

Simply Wonderful!

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

Are you ready for another awesome sketch from MFT? Here goes!

Isn't it fab? LOVE each and every one of these sketches...they are SO inspiring!

For my card today, I decided to NOT color (gasp!), but rather, put to work some of the amazing MFT stamps in my stash that haven't seen ink yet! I pulled out the AWESOME Polka Dot Greetings Die and Stamp Set Duo and got to work!

I stamped the polka dot frame in Memento Tuxedo Black and the sentiment, "Hope your Birthday is simply wonderful" in Memento Rose Bud. I cut it out using the Die-Namics Polka Dot Greetings Die.

The patterned paper is Be Mine from Echo Park Papers and I added a border with the Die-Namics Little Open Scallop Strip Die. I added a bow that I created with The Bow Easy and some rhinestone swirls.


For the inside of my card, I added a sentiment from the FABULOUS More Essential Sentiments set, "Enjoy Your Day" and used more of the same patterned paper and Die-Namics Little Open Scallop Strip Die.


Here are the Die-Namics I've used on my card today:



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please be sure to head on over to Kim's Blog for a list of designers from the MFT Design Team and Challenge Team that have samples with this week's sketch!

Recipe:
Stamps: Polka Dot Greetings and More Essential Sentiments from My Favorite Things
Paper: Raspberry Fizz (PTI), Smokey Shadow (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE) and Be Mine (Echo Park Papers)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Memento Rose Bud
Accessories: Die-Namics Polka Dot Greeting Frame Die, Rhinestone Swirls, Raspberry Fizz Ribbon, Bow Easy, Die-Namics Little Open Scallop Strip Die, Sewing Machine and Foam Tape

Jodi

21 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, my friend!! LOVE the pink and black combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jodi!! The colors are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Jodi! I love the fushia/black combo and all the yummy bling. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn girl! This is da bomb! I think this goes with my birthday card you sent me!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Jodi! Such striking colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SWEET!!!!!!!! Always a STUNNING colour combo!! LOVE the blingy swirl too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink and black with white!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, Jodi! Awesome color combo and the rhinestone swirls are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this! So elegant and pink and black is one of my faves! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors you chose. Just beautiful. Hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jodi, this card is INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS!!! I so love the sharp colors, they just pop and the yummy bling...FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a smile-maker, Jodi!
    Dazzling color eye-candy ... just perfect to chase away this drab gray day!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my GF I LOVE LOVE these colors and such a sucker for polka dots..This is GORGEOUS Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it!! The colours are awesome and I love how you just used a touch of patterned paper. Those crystals are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. bold and classy in that vibrant color duo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Love the colours and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG, Jodi....this is absolutely STUNNING!!!!! The colors are sooo striking....I love how you used the framed sentiment and the bling, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is beautiful, Jodi! love the chic color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am adoring the details on the back of the card. the fronts of all of your cards are amazing. so cool to see it on the back too. such attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!