Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MFTeaser: The a la modes in You Mean The World To Me!



Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!! I am SO excited to share another new a la modes from My Favorite Things with you! Today, I have the pleasure of sharing the a la modes in You Mean The World To Me. I LOVE all of the a la modes, but I think she may just be my favorite one yet!



I colored this cutie with Copic Markers (the Earth was SO fun to color) and cut her out and embossed the panel with Rectangle Nestabilities. Once again, I added a frame around her with a Copic Multiliner (this look is clearly becoming an obsession with me!) and added some Twinkles in the little space I left open.

The patterned paper is My Minds Eye Stella Rose Gertie (LOVE) and I added some machine stitching on each panel. I created a little sentiment flag for the sentiment, "You mean the world to me" and I attached it to my card with a bow and a button created with the Die-Namics Button Quartet Die. I added a border using the Die-Namics Little Open Strip Die and embossed the bottom panel with the Seeing Spots Embossing Folder.


I finished off the inside as well. I LOVE the Die-Namics Sweet Stack Die and it's just perfect for the inside of a card as well as the front! This time I used the sentiment, "I'd travel the globe to see you" and added more Twinkles under the sentiment. I embossed the circle portion with the Seeing Spots Embossing Folder to match the front of my card.

Here are the Die-Namics I've used on my card today:






Please head on over to Kim's Blog for a listing of all the designers previewing this cutie today! I hope to see you back tonight @ 10:00 PM for the VIP Hop before you shop!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

Recipe:
Stamps: The a la modes in You Mean The World To Me from My Favorite Things
Paper: X Press It Blending Card, Choice Buttercream (TE), Ocean Tides (PTI), Summer Sunrise (PTI) and Stella Rose Gertie (My Minds Eye)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Rectangle Nestabilities, Copic Multliner, Taylor's Tiny Twinkles, Sewing Machine, Die-Namics Button Quartet, Die-Namics Little Open Scallop Strip Die, Baker's Twine, Die-Namics Sweet Stack Die, Seeing Spots Embossing Folder and Foam Tape

Jodi

17 comments:

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Pretty creations dear.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Beautiful card Jodi - I love you color palette and that pretty DP too!

StampOwl said...

gorgeous card Jodi

bernshwag said...

Adorable card Jodi!

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic girl! Love those new papers too! GREAT layout!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a lovely card Jodi. Love that image... great colors and accessories. The dies are fabulous! :o)

Kerri said...

I love it! Gorgeous colors and dp, and those sentiments are so fun with that image!

Niki Estes said...

What a cute image and card! I love the frame around the image!

Kiwi Sarah said...

Great match of sentiment to image. Where do you find the time to get all these cards done with 2 kiddies??? Amazing

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!

Alice Wertz said...

so sweet! fabulous coloring as always. super card, Jodi!

Lisa H. said...

just wonderful! I love that little space you left on your border....the little details always make me smile!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

I LOVE this new a la mode! Your card is so DELIGHTFUL, Jodi! What a beautiful design! LOVE these papers! :D

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so cute, I love it

Karen Motz said...

I love the tilted image panel with the fun sentiment banner!!!

jccats said...

I love the frame around your image, I just tried and I think it will become a new obsession for me as well. Thanks for the idea....

Jessie/knightrone said...

I HAVE to get this paper!! this is BEYOND fabulous!!!