April 7, 2012

The April SFYTT Is Here!


Hi everyone!  Happy Saturday!

It's the first Saturday of the month, which means a new SFYTT for you!  YAY!!  Take a gander at the awesome sketch this month:


The SFYTT Sisters are sponsored this month by a stamp company near and dear to my heart, There She Goes!  I had the honor and pleasure to serve on the There She Goes Design Team for quite a long time, but sadly stepped down due to an increasingly busy life (grin).  However, I ADORE There She Goes, Jessica (who I consider a dear dear friend) and all of her FABULOUS stamps!


I absolutely ADORE this month's sketch, and while I have OODLES of TSG stamps to choose from, I had to pull out the ADORABLE Blossom by Blossom These girls just make me smile!  I stamped them, colored them with Copic Markers and then fussy cut them out.  I popped them up with Jody Boosters onto circle panels cut with the new Circle STAX 1 Die-Namics and Circle STAX 2 Die-Namics from MFT.

The long vertical panel on the sketch was perfect for a flag that I cut using the new Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics from MFT.   I added some stitching to stitch it to the card.  The sentiment, "Happy Mother's Day" was stamped with the Holidays Galore set from There She Goes, and I cut it out and layered it with more Circle STAX 1 and 2 Die-Namics.


Check out what my fabby SFYTT Sisters have created today here:

and Dawn Barghorn, our fabulous Guest Designer!

Here is the need to know info for the SFYTT:


Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous weekend!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Blossom by Blossom and Holidays Galore from There She Goes
Paper:  Hot Fudge (MFT), Kraft (MFT), Whip Cream (MFT), X Press It Blending Card, Fabulous (Simple Stories)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Circle STAX 1 Die-Namics (MFT), Circle STAX 2 Die-Namics (MFT), Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics (MFT), Sewing Machine and Jody Boosters

Jodi
Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Oooh - another cute set I need to add to my wish list! How precious, Jodi. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cute! You're so talented! Wish we were on a DT together. Hmmmmm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodi, you know I absolutely love everything you do, and I don't stop by and tell you enough. I miss your face! This is gorgeous, and you KNOW if you ever want to come back, the door is ALWAYS open!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I love the coloring with these papers!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet, Jodi! Love your coloring and paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely darling! love this, Jodi! hope you have a fabulous weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet!!! Love the adorable image!! GREAT Mother's Day card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmmm, mmmmm GOOD!!! this is sooo, so cute! LOVe the flag panel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word, Jodi...this is just as cute as it can be!!!! I sooo love that darling image and what a great sketch!!! I'll have to give it a try!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way too stinkin' cute girlie!!! Love it!!! Have I ever mentioned I love your style and that I stalk you? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AAWWW honey, this is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!