April 14, 2012

You Are A Great Pear!

Hi everyone!  Happy Saturday!!

I have a card today to share with you using the current Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge, TESC156!  Check out the sketch...I do SO love a sketch with a circle element!


For my card today I pulled out the ADORABLE new Fruity Friends set from Taylored Expressions.  I seriously LOVE this fun, punny new set!  I started by stamping the pears in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White Cardstock and colored them with Copic Markers.  I fussy cut them out and popped them up with Foam Tape onto two circles. 

All of the patterned paper is Loyal from Authentique.  The kraft background was impressed with the Scallops & Circles Taylored Impression Plate.  I stamped the sentiment, "You Are A Great Pear" onto a piece of Choice Snow White Cardstock and then cut it out in a flag shape.  I added a fun scallop accent underneath with the Medium Scallop Border Taylored Die, which I adorned with some crystals.


Here is a closeup of the sentiment panel:


And here is a closeup of this cute pear pair.  LOL.  I love their sweet expressions!


Here is the Taylored Die and Taylored Impression Plate I've used on my card:



Thanks SO much for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Fruity Friends from Taylored Expressions
Paper:  Kraft (MFT), Jellybean Green (MFT), Choice Snow White (TE) and Loyal (Authentique)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Kiwi Kiss (SU!)
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Circle Dies,  Linen Thread, Rhinestones, Medium Scallop Border Taylored Die, Scallops & Circles Taylored Impression Plate and Foam Tape

Jodi
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! You colored those pears amazingly!!! Gorgeous! I can't wait to ink this set up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Jodi!!! Love their little rosy cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute ..what a fun stamp set for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word this is toooooooo darn cute!!!! FABULOUS card Jodi!!!! You rock GF!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie (aka swldebbie)April 14, 2012 at 11:34 AM

    cute card! you really made the sketch come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To cute, love this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card Jodi! Those pears look good enough to eat! Great job with the sketch! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this! I have to get this set inky, it is so adorable. My in-laws anniversary is coming up, think I will CASE this - hope you don't mind Jodi! It's pear-fect!! <3
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!