Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!
At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 4th Birthday and you’re invited to our Birthday Bash!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 6th at 8am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department.
- Sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday and the party continues with spotlights Thursday and Friday - lots of inspiration!
- Check the Current Specials on Thursday morning to find out how you can earn a FREE Belated Birthday A la Carte stamp or a FREE You Take the Cake full-size stamp set. Birthday Bash Specials will award you FREE stamps with purchases over $50 and over $150.
- 2 WAYS TO WIN!
1. You Take the Cake Contest Go to Taylor's blog to get all the details on how you can win two stamp sets of your choice by guessing which illustrator contributed each image in our You Take the Cake Sampler Set.
2. Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST. Leave comments during the party for a chance to win one of the gift certificates we’ll be giving away!
The party continues with this fabulous new release, and today I have a card to share with you using the SUPER cute new Party Monsters! ACK! This set is SO super cute, not to mention fun to color! I had alot of fun creating my card for today!
I started by stamping the monster in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White Cardstock and colored him with Copic Markers. I then cut out and layered the piece with circle dies. I stamped the sentiment, "Happy Birthday Little Monster" (lol) onto a panel cut with the Fly Your Flag 2 Taylored Die.
Here is a closeup. Isn't he so cute?
I used the awesome new Curly Border Taylored Die to add a fun border to the panels. All of the patterned paper is Hootenanny from My Minds Eye and I used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch, SSS172 for the layout. All of the panels are popped up with Foam Tape for lots of dimension.
Here are the Copic Markers I've used on my card:
Here are the Taylored Dies I've used on my card: