November 8, 2012

Taylored Expressions November Release Day!


Hi everyone!!  Happy Thursday!

All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the Fresh Out of the Oven Department.
AND
Be sure to check the TE Current Specials page to find out how you can get the Crafty Expressions stamp set for FREE!

Today I have a card to share with you using the adorable new Welcome Gnome set!  This set was illustrated by Doug Applegate for the Apple Doodle Ink line at Taylored Expressions...I love all of his sets!

I had alot of fun creating this.  I started with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch, SSSC171 for the layout.  All of the patterned papers are Gnome Sweet Gnome from My Minds Eye.  I've had this paper pad for awhile now and I just knew it would be perfect one day...today is that day!

I stamped this sweet little gnome, and the shovel, in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream Cardstock, colored them with Copic Markers and then fussy cut them out.  I popped them up with Foam Tape onto two layered circles.



Here is a closeup...she is too cute no?  I kept thinking of that movie, Gnomeo and Juliet, while I was making this...too funny!



The sentiment, "I Dig You" was stamped onto a panel cut with the Fly Your Flag 2 Taylored Die.  I added three green brads and some hemp cord and called it done.

On the back I added a panel that I stamped with the new Signature Style set.


Here are the Copic Markers I've used on my card:


Here is the Taylored Die I've used on my card:

 
Check out what the rest of the team has created today here:
 Thanks SO much for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Welcome Gnome and Signature Style from Taylored Expressions
Paper:  Hot Fudge (MFT), Choice Buttercream (TE) and Gnome Sweet Gnome (My Minds Eye)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Circle Dies, Hemp Cord, Fly Your Flag 2 Taylored Die, Green Brads and Foam Tape

Jodi
 Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the design and the colours used are fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love how you matted everything with dark cs - gives such a crisp finished look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Jodi! Love your coloring and that fun sentiment:) I had no idea that paper even existed! How perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable Jodi! I love this set and your rocked it! Fantastic stop on the layout and I adore the twine wrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness how CUTE Jodi!! LOVE your Sweet little gnome and super take on the sketch too! Just Too Adorable Lady! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!