January 23, 2013

You Make Every Day A Happy One {MFTWSC108}!

Hi everyone!! Happy Wednesday!

Here is my card for this week's MFT Sketch Challenge, MFTWSC108!   I really enjoyed this layout, and the chance to add another birthday card to my stash!

All of the patterned papers are Walnut Grove from Pebbles, and I pulled the colors right from there.  I cut two rectangles of Sweet Tooth Cardstock using the Rectangle STAX 1 Die-Namics and Rectangle STAX 2 Die-Namics.  I stamped the sentiment, from Complimentary Greetings, using Black Licorice Ink (LOVE LOVE LOVE the coverage of this ink!).


The flower was created with the Pretty Posies Die-Namics and cut from Berrylicious Felt.  I added a Wild Cherry Button tied with Hemp Cord, and added Kraft leaves cut with the Leaf Filled Flourish Die-Namics.


On the inside I added more patterned paper, and another two Sweet Tooth rectangles.  This time, I stamped a sentiment from Big Greetings, also in Black Licorice Ink.


Here are the MFT goodies I've used on my card:



Here is this week's sketch:


We'd love for you to play along!  You can get all the details on our SCS Forum HERE.


Thanks SO much for stopping by!! Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers working with this sketch today! 

Recipe: 
Stamps: Complimentary Greetings and Big Greetings from My Favorite Things
Paper: Kraft (MFT), Sweet Tooth (MFT) and Walnut Grove (Pebbles)
Ink:  Black Licorice Ink (MFT)
Accessories:  Berrylicious Felt, Wild Cherry Button, Hemp Cord, Rectangle STAX 1 Die-Namics, Rectangle STAX 2 Die-Namics, Pretty Posies Die-Namics and Jody Boosters

Jodi

9 comments:

  1. Stunning card Jodi, both out-as inside...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the felt flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your card for this weeks challenge!! Thanks for sharing and have a fabulous week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a yummy card! I love that bold flower...it grabs me right off the bat. Then, that great black and white check with the twine wrapped around it...so classy! I'm going to try to play along this week...I love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice Jodi! Bold, clean, and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the combo of dp with the cool flower VERY pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jodi! LOVE this layout and the colors...all of it. Awesome as usual. Hope you're having a great week! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty card. love the mix of patterns and details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!