April 10, 2014

April MFT Release Rewind!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It's time for the April Release Rewind!  Today and tomorrow, the MFT Design Team will be sharing even more inspiration using the products released last night, right HERE in the MFT Boutique!

Today, I have two cards to share with you!  My first card uses the awesome new Say Hello Transformables Die-Namics!  SO FUN!  I've also used the new On The Diagonal Background!


I SUPER love these new products!  For the focal panel, I used Smooth White and Razzle Berry Cardstock, along with some silver glitter paper from my stash!  I cut the larger chat bubble from Smooth White, and the smaller chat bubble and "hello" from silver glitter paper and Razzle Berry Cardstock.  I then pieced them together for a smooth panel!


I LOVE the new On The Diagonal Background...and you know what else I love?  The new MFT Hybrid Inks!  They stamp like a pigment and dry like a die ink!  YUM!!!  I've used the new Razzle Berry, Orange Fizz, Lemon Drop, Sour Apple and Blu Raspberry to ink up the On The Diagonal Background which I stamped onto a Smooth White panel cut with the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics.  I added another Smooth White panel for the mat, cut with the new Blueprints 2 Die-Namics.  I added a few enamel dots to finish off the front.


On the inside, I again used the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics and Blueprints 2 Die-Namics to cut the panels, and then stamped the On The Diagonal Background again using the same colors I used on the front.


Here are the MFT products I've used on my card:




Creating the bib for the focal panel was a snap!  I started by cutting bib from Sno Cone Cardstock using the new Baby's Bib Die-Namics.  I then embossed it using the new Cloud Cover Up Die-Namics and Embossing Pad Duo.  I LOVE how it has some texture!

The sweet little chick, and "baby" were cut from the Oh Baby Die-Namics.  I used Banana Split and Orange Fizz for the chick and Smooth White for the "baby", and I added a bit of Clear Wink Of Stella Marker for some shimmer.


I used the new Blueprints 14 Die-Namics for the main panels, and the scallop border.  I could not possibly love Blueprints 14 more than I do!  It's quickly become a staple in my stamp room.  I stamped the Kraft panel using the new Star Background with Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  I wrapped some Hemp Cord around the card and added a bow and Banana Split Button.


On the inside, I cut the Kraft panel from Blueprints 14, and the Smooth White mat from Blueprints 3.  I stamped more of the Star Background with Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink again, and added a sentiment from Beautiful Baby, "For A Special Little One" in Black Licorice Ink.


Here are the MFT Products I've used on my card:




Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers participating in today's Release Rewind!

Hello Recipe:
Stamps: On The Diagonal Background (MFT)
Ink: Razzle Berry Hybrid, Orange Fizz Hybrid, Lemon Drop Hybrid, Sour Apple Hybrid and Blu Raspberry Hybrid (MFT)
Paper: Razzle Berry, Smooth White (MFT) and Silver Glitter Paper
Accessories: Say Hello Transformables Die-Namics, Blueprints 1 Die-Namics, Blueprints 2 Die-Namics (MFT), Enamel Dots and Jody Boosters

Baby Recipe:
Stamps: Beautiful Baby (MFT)
Ink: Black Licorice and Sweet Tooth Pigment (MFT)
Paper: Sno Cone, Banana Split, Kraft, Orange Fizz and Smooth White (MFT)
Accessories: Blueprints 3 Die-Namics, Blueprints 14 Die-Namics, Cloud Cover Up Die-Namics, Oh Baby Die-Namics, Baby's Bib Die-Namics, Embossing Pad Duo, Hemp Cord, Banana Split Button (MFT), Clear Wink Of Stella Marker and Jody Boosters

Jodi
  Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Neat, sparkly hello card. Like the bright colored bkgrd, too. So sweet baby card. Great use of dies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so, so, nice. I ordered everything you used in the first card (Hello). I am going to try this technique as soon as my little box is delivered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHUT UP!!! You are brilliant GF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vibrancy of your Hello card! Fabulous!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!