April 11, 2014

Enjoy Your Special Day {MFTWSC171}!

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!

I have a card to share today for this week's MFT Sketch Challenge, MFTWSC171, along with the current MFT Color Palette Challenge, MFTCPC4!

This week's sketch is so fun!  I've used the darling new Pure Innocence I Pick You stamp set, along with the new On The Diagonal Background stamp, both just released from MFT!  I've also used the AMAZING new Hybrid Ink in Black Licorice to stamp my image!  Yes!!  You can stamp with these inks and then color with Copic Markers!  Oh happy day!!!


I stamped her onto X Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copic Markers.  This new Hybrid Ink stamps SO cleanly and much darker than the ink I was previously using with my Copics.  I am a happy stamper!

I added a flower created with the new Gerbera Daisy Die-Namics, which is this month's Free With $60 product!  It creates the most gorgeous flowers!


I used the Blueprints 13 Die-Namics to cut the Natural panel, and Blueprints 2 Die-Namics to cut the Smooth White mat.  I stamped the Gumdrop Green panel using Gumdrop Green Ink with the new On The Diagonal Background.


On the inside, I again used the Blueprints 2 Die-Namics and Blueprints 14 Die-Namics for the panels, and I added a circle cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-Namics.  I used the Little Numbers Die-Namics and Razzle Berry Ink to cut the 95, as this card is for my grandmother's 95th Birthday tomorrow!


Here are the MFT Products I've used on my card:


Here is this week's sketch:

Here is the current Color Palette Challenge, MFTCPC4!  We'd love for you to play along with both challenges!  You can link up your card on the MFT Blog!


Thanks SO much for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: Pure Innocence I Pick You and On The Diagonal Background (MFT)
Ink: Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and Gumdrop Green Ink (MFT)
Paper: Blu Raspberry, Gumdrop Green, Razzle Berry, Natural, Smooth White (MFT) and X Press It Blending Card
Accessories: Blueprints 3 Die-Namics, Blueprints 14 Die-Namics, Gerbera Daisy Die-Namics, Stitched Circle STAX Die-Namics, Little Numbers Die-Namics, Hemp Cord (MFT) Copic Markers and Jody Boosters

Jodi
  Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!