August 9, 2014

Wish Big {DTGD14Kharmagirl}!

Hi everyone!  Happy Saturday!

I have another card to share with you today for another Dare to Get Dirty Challenge!  This one is for my very own challenge, DTGD14Kharmagirl!  You have to be a Fan Club member to get all the deets of the challenge…what are you waiting for?  You can sign up right HERE!

DTGD14Kharmagirl Mickey

A friend asked me to make a card for her granddaughter’s second birthday…a Mickey Mouse theme!  I got to right to work with the help of my Circle STAX 1 Die-namics and Circle STAX 2 Die-namics!  They made quick work of creating Mickey from Black Licorice Card Stock.  I had some red glitter paper in my stash, so I cut a half circle for the main circle panel.  I added two Lemon Drop Buttons to the bottom of the circle.  I used the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics and Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die-namics for the two flags, cut from Lemon Drop Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock.  I stamped “Wish Big” from LLD Delicious Birthday using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink and Electric Red Premium Dye Ink.

The background, cut from Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 1 Die-namics, and of course matted with Blueprints 2 Die-namics, was stamped with the Confetti Background using Lemon Drop Premium Dye Ink, Electric Red Premium Dye Ink, Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink and Silver Delicata Ink.  I added a panel of Wild Cherry Card Stock , stamped with the Diagonal Stripes Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink, and added a panel of Lemon Drop Card Stock.

DTGD14Kharmagirl Mickey Closeup

On the inside, I again added two panels cut with Blueprints 1 Die-namics and Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I stamped the sentiment, “You’re Quite A Character”, from LLD Magical Memories, using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I added a Wild Cherry Card Stock panel stamped with the Diagonal Stripes Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.

DTGD14Kharmagirl Mickey Inside

MFT Supplies

Come join the fun of DTGD

DTGDinkling_copy

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

signature

Recipe: Stamps: LLD Magical Memories, LLD Delicious Birthday, Confetti Background & Diagonal Stripes Background (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink, Electric Red Premium Dye Ink, Lemon Drop Premium Dye Ink (MFT) and Delicata Siver Ink Paper: Black Licorice Card Stock, Wild Cherry Card Stock, Lemon Drop Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 1 Die-namics, Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Circle STAX 1 Die-namics, Circle STAX 2 Die-namics, Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die-namics, Lemon Drop Buttons (MFT) Enamel Dots and Jody Boosters

1 comment:

  1. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! I knew you would rock this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!