August 3, 2014

You Are A Special Blessing In My Life {DTGD14}!

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!

It’s that fabulous time of year again…it’s Dare To Get Dirty time at Splitcoaststampers!  YAY!  I am so proud to be a Dirty Dozen Alumni, and I am looking forward to lots of fun during this year’s DTGD!  Are you a member of the Fan Club at SCS?  You have to be to play along…you can join right HERE!  If you are already a member, you can check out the DTGD forum HERE for all the deets!

Today I have a card to share for DTGD14~Fee~!  You have to be a Fan Club member to access the details of any of the DTGD14 Challenges!

DTGD14~Fee~

For my card, I used one of my most favorite Blueprints Die-namicsBlueprints 14 Die-namics!  I just love these Blueprints Die-namics!  I cut the sentiment panel from Smooth White Card Stock and stamped “You are a special Blessing”, from LJD Cheerful Blessings, using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  Using Blueprints 14 Die-namics, I cut the leaves from Jellybean Green Card Stock, and the flower from Grapesicle Card Stock and Grape Jelly Card Stock.  The Grapesicle Card Stock panel was stamped with the Linen Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  I added a Sweet Tooth Button to the center of the flower, tied with Hemp Cord.

DTGD14~Fee~ Closeup

I used Smooth White Card Stock for the mat, and cut it with Blueprints 3 Die-namics.  I used Blueprints 14 Die-namics to cut the Blu Raspberry Card Stock panel, which I stamped with the Gingham Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink, and the Sno Cone Card Stock panel, stamped with the Linen Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.

DTGD14~Fee~ Closeup 2

On the inside, I again used Blueprints 14 Die-namics for all the panels, and the mat was again cut from Smooth White Card Stock with Blueprints 3 Die-namics.  I stamped another sentiment from LJD Celebrate You, “there is sunshine in my soul for you” using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

DTGD14~Fee~ Inside2

MFT Supplies

Come and play along HERE!

DTGDinkling_copy

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

signature

Recipe: Stamps: LJD Cheerful Blessings, Gingham Background and Linen Background (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink (MFT) Paper: Kraft Card Stock, Blu Raspberry Card Stock, Sno Cone Card Stock, Grapesicle Card Stock, Grape Jelly Card Stock, Jellybean Green Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 3 Die-namics, Blueprints 14 Die-namics, Sweet Tooth Button, Hemp Cord (MFT) and Jody Boosters

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!