September 26, 2014

Look Who’s Turning 4 {MFTWSC195}!

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!

I have a card to share with you today using the current MFT Sketch Challenge, MFTWSC195!  My little baby, my Avery, is turning 4 tomorrow (seriously, how did that happen so fast??), and this is the card I made for her.  I had to feature her favorite color…purple!

Print 

I really love this week’s sketch!  I started by stamping the sweet Pure Innocence Just The Way You Are using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and colored her with Copic Markers.  I fussy cut her out (makes me SUPER appreciate the Pure Innocence Die-namics!) and popped her up with Jody Boosters onto a circle of Smooth White Card Stock cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

Print

The main panels of Berrylicious Card Stock and Grape Jelly Card Stock were both cut with the Blueprints 18 Die-namics, and I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 18 Die-namics. I taped them together on the back side and then stamped them with the Star Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  The vertical strips were also cut with Blueprints 18 Die-namics using Razzle Berry Card Stock.  I stamped them with the “HB2U” sentiment from Pure Innocence It’s A Sign using Razzle Berry Premium Dye Ink.  I cut the stars from Blueprints 18 Die-namics as well using Banana Split Card Stock and gave them each a coat of sparkle with a Clear Wink of Stella Marker.  I did add some shimmer to different parts of the image as well using the same marker.

Print

On the inside, I cut two panels of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 1 Die-namics and Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I stamped the sentiment, “Look Who’s Turning”, from Big Birthday Numbers, using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I then added a circle and #4, cut with the Negative Dots Numbers Die-namics, using Razzle Berry Card Stock and Grape Jelly Card Stock.

Print

MFT Supplies

Here is this week’s sketch:

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

signature

Recipe: Stamps: Pure Innocence Just The Way You Are, Pure Innocence It’s A Sign, Big Birthday Numbers and Star Background (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink, Razzle Berry Premium Dye Ink and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink (MFT) Paper: Grape Jelly Card Stock, Razzle Berry Card Stock, Berrylicious Card Stock, Banana Split Card Stock, Smooth White Card Stock and X-Press It Blending Card (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 1 Die-namics, Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Blueprints 18 Die-namics, Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, Negative Dots Numbers Die-namics (MFT), Clear Wink of Stella Marker, Copic Markers and Jody Boosters

2 comments:

  1. What a super cute card! My baby turns 10 tomorrow!! how did THAT happen?? LOL!! Happy Birthday to Avery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a super gorgeous card <3 my youngest will be ten this coming Dec, how fast the years hove flown by :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!