September 28, 2014

Happy Birthday {SSSC238}!

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!

Here is my card, finally, for the new Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, SSSC238!  Yesterday was my Avery’s birthday, and we spent the day in New York City and surprised her with a trip to American Girl.  She had a BLAST, but this mama was wiped out when we got home!  I just had some stampy time this evening and sat down to make a card with this amazing sketch!

Print

Oh my.  I am CRAZY in love with this sketch!!  I will be using this one over and over!  I created a Birthday card today…I can never have too many in my stash, and I’ve used the sweet Pure Innocence Happy Banner and the coordinating Happy Banner Die-namics!  I cut her out from X-Press It Blending Card and stamped her using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I then colored her with Copic Markers and added some shimmer to her hair bow and banner using a Clear Wink of Stella Marker.

Print

The main panel is Nightshift Blue Card Stock and I cut it out with Blueprints 14 Die-namics.  I stamped it with the Confetti Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 3 Die-namics.  I cut a square of Razzle Berry Card Stock using Square STAX 1 Die-namics and stamped it with the Happy Birthday Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  I then cut a circle of Sno Cone Card Stock using Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics and stamped it with the Diagonal Stripes Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  I cut a panel of Grout Gray Card Stock using Blueprints 9 Die-namics and stamped “Birthday” from Pure Innocence Happy Banner using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  The little flag was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 12 Die-namics and I stamped it with the Diagonal Stripes Background using Razzle Berry Premium Dye Ink.

Print 

On the inside, I cut the Grout Gray Card Stock panel using Blueprints 14 Die-namics and then a panel of Nightshift Blue Card Stock stamped with the Confetti Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 3 Die-namics.  I stamped “May All Your Wishes Come True”, from BB Sweet Birthday Wishes, using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

Print

MFT Supplies

SSSC238

Check out what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Stampers created this week!

Barbara Anders
Dana White
Jackie Pedro
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Lisa Henke
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put
Jenny Peterson
Sarah-Jane Kale
Tracy Clemente
Vicki Burdick

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

signature

Recipe: Stamps: Pure Innocence Happy Banner, BB Sweet Birthday Wishes, Confetti Background, Diagonal Stripes Background and Happy Birthday Background (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink, Razzle Berry Premium Dye Ink and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink (MFT) Paper: Nightshift Blue Card Stock, Razzle Berry Card Stock, Sno Cone Card Stock, Grout Gray Card Stock, Smooth White Card Stock and X-Press It Blending Card (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 3 Die-namics, Blueprints 9 Die-namics, Blueprints 12 Die-namics, Blueprints 14 Die-namics, Happy Banner Die-namics, Square STAX 1 Die-namics (MFT), Copic Markers and Jody Boosters

5 comments:

  1. This is DARLING! I am so afraid of Razzleberry but it looks so amazing against the blue! Happy Birthday to your sweet Avery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi this is such a sweet card - LOVE the bright colours. I can't believe Avery is 4 and I can't believe this means it's been 4 years since I was there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. I love the American Girl Dolls and have been very naughty and purchased two for Abbey and had them shipped to Australia..............I would so go bankrupt visiting the store :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!!! Your coloring looks amazing (I can never get dark colors to blend and look like this) and I love how your sweet PI pops with these bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, this is too sweet! Love the bold colors you used here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!