October 23, 2014

Jingle All The Way! {MFTWSC199}

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!

I have a card to share with you today using the new MFT Sketch Challenge, MFTWSC199!  Such a fun sketch!

Print

I’ve used the new BB Jingle All The Way set and BB Jingle All The Way Die-namics.  I just cannot stop using this sweet Santa!  I love him!  I cut him from X-Press It Blending Card using the BB Jingle All The Way Die-namics and stamped him with the BB Jingle All The Way set using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored him with Copic Markers and I added a fine glitter to his hat and pom pom.  The sentiment, “Jingle All The Way” is also from BB Jingle All The Way was stamped onto a panel of Kraft Card Stock cut with the Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die-namics using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

I cut the background from Smooth White Card Stock using the Square Grid Cover Up Die-namics.  I layered it on top of a Nightshift Blue Card Stock panel, cut with Blueprints 1 Die-namics, and stamped with the Snowfall Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  I then layered them on top of a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.

Print

On the inside, I cut two more panels of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 1 Die-namics and Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I added the tree and presents, cut with the MSTN Christmas Cuteness Die-namics, stamped with the BB Jingle All The Way set and colored them with Copic Markers.  I stamped “You’re On The Nice List” using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

Print

MFT Supplies

Here is this week’s sketch:

MFTWSC199

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  We’d love you to play along!  You can link up your card right on the MFT Blog!

signature

Recipe: Stamps: BB Jingle All The Way and Snowfall Background (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Black Licorice PRemium Dye Ink and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink (MFT) Paper: Nightshift Blue Card Stock, Kraft Card Stock, Smooth White Card Stock and X-Press It Blending Card (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 1 Die-namics, Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Square Grid Cover Up Die-namics, BB Jingle All The Way Die-namicsFishtail Flags STAX Die-namics (MFT), Copic Markers and Jody Boosters

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this to pieces <3 I have this set on my wish list as sold out

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable and awesome card, Jodi....inside and out!! Wonderful interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun and striking! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!