October 22, 2014

Thanks! {CTD315}

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown!  This week we are up to CTD315, and I am hosting!

Print 

I’ve used Jen’s Deconstructed Sketch, DS173 for the layout.  I LOVE this sketch!  I started by cutting  a panel of Kraft Card Stock with the Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics.  I then cut out “thanks” from Paver Red Card Stock using the Many Thanks DIe-namics.  I stamped it with the Fine Check Background using Paver Red Premium Dye Ink.  I added the scallop border underneath this panel, cut with the Blueprints 8 Die-namics using Lemon Drop Card Stock and stamped it with the Fine Check Background using Lemon Drop Premium Dye Ink.

Print

I added a panel of Jellybean Green Card Stock, cut with the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and stamped with the Fine Check Background using Jellybean Green Premium Dye Ink.  I tucked the panel behind the Kraft Card Stock band.  I then cut three leaves using the Falling Leaves Die-namics and topped them off with a Whip Cream Button tied with Hemp Cord.  The main panel and mat were both cut from Primitive Cream Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics and I embossed the top panel using the Scattered Bars Stencil and Embossing Pad Duo.

Print

On the inside, I cut another two panels of Primitive Cream Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics and Blueprints 2 Die-namics. I added a panel of Paver Red Card Stock, cut with the Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics, and stamped with the Fine Check Background using Paver Red Premium Dye Ink.  I stamped “Grateful For You” from Fall Foliage, using Jellybean Green Premium Dye Ink.

Print

MFT Supplies

Here are this week’s colors!

 

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Joan Ervin

Lori Tecler

Monika Davis

Tammy Hershberger

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Tara Godfrey, this month’s AMAZING Guest!

Bernadette Bliss, this week’s Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

signature

Recipe: Stamps: Fall Foliage and Fine Check Background (MFT) Ink: Jellybean Green PRemium Dye Ink, Paver Red Premium Dye Ink and Lemon Drop Premium Dye Ink (MFT) Paper: Primitive Cream Card Stock, Kraft Card Stock, Paver Red Card Stock, Jellybean GReen Card Stock and Lemon Drop Card Stock (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 13 Die-namics, Blueprints 1 Die-namics, Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics, Many Thanks Die-namics, Falling Leaves Die-namics, Blueprints 8 Die-namics, Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, Scattered Bars Stencil, Embossing Pad Duo, Whip Cream Button, Hemp Cord (MFT) and Jody Boosters



10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and I love the colours you have selected <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Fall card -- Haven't stopped by for a while thought I'd say HI while I'm here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Love those bold vivid colors Jodi! Your cards are amazing! Hope you're having a happy Autumn so far! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love your clean, crisp style of card creations! Gorgeous fall design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty fall card Jodi. Love the rich colors, the dry embossed background... the check background images look great. Also like the small scallop border piece. Wonderful design girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! It's clean and happy and perfectly coordinated....love the repeated pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect! Love the clean, layered look but, wonderful touches of pattern and texture!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the mix of stamped and embossed patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the rich colors and patterns you brought to this design! Pure gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK, initially the Scattered Bars stencil didn't speak to me, and I didn't order it but got one by accident in my order. I really didn't think I'd use it, but I LIKE the look of it embossed in the background! This is beautiful, Jodi... LOVE the rich colors of your leaves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!