April 24, 2015

MFT Die-namics Design – ABC 123!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!

It’s time for the April Die-namics Design, and this month, the MFT Design Team is featuring our many alphabet and number Die-namics!  I’ve put the Big Numbers Die-namics to work today to create a Sweet 16 Birthday Card!

Print 

I cut the “16” from Ranger Silver Foil Card Stock using the Big Numbers Die-namics.  I popped them up with Jody Boosters onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics and then trimmed down.  The sentiment panel was cut from Black Licorice Card Stock using Blueprints 12 Die-namics, which I trimmed down to fit the sentiment, which is from Candy Jar Companions.  I stamped “Sweet” omitting the “youre” part of the stamp using Versamark and then embossed it with White Detail Embossing Powder.  I added a rhinestone, enamel dot and metal dot for some shimmer and shine!

Print

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut with Blueprints 4 Die-namics, and I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I used the Circle Grid Stencil (LOVE this stencil!) to add the design, and I sponged on, from the top down, Cotton Candy Premium Dye Ink, Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink and Pure Plum Premium Dye Ink.  Before removing the stencil, I lightly sprayed the panel using MIX-ables Sheer Shimmer Mist.

Print

On the inside, I cut another two panels of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 4 Die-namics and Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I stamped the sentiment, “It’s Your Special Day Shout Hooray!” from LJD Celebrate You using Cotton Candy Premium Dye Ink, Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink and Pure Plum Premium Dye Ink.  This was SUPER easy to stamp this way thanks to the MISTI!

Print

MFT Supplies

MFT_DienamicsDesign_Square

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers playing along today!

BLOGSIGNATURE

Recipe: Stamps: LJD Celebrate You and Candy Jar Companions (MFT) Ink: Pure Plum Premium Dye Ink, Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink, Cotton Candy Premium Dye Ink (MFT) and Versamark Paper: Black Licorice Card Stock, Smooth White Card Stock (MFT) and Ranger Silver Foil Card Stock Accessories: Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Blueprints 4 Die-namics, Blueprints 12 Die-namics, Big Numbers Die-namics, Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, Circle Grid Stencil, MIX-ables Sheer Shimmer Mist, White Detail Embossing Powder (MFT), Enamel Dots and Jody Boosters

2 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!