May 12, 2015

Inspired By…

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

Today, members of the MFT Teams are sharing projects based on a famous quote!  SO MUCH FUN!  I bet you can tell what my quote is about!

Print

Oh, how I LOVE coffee.  I drink lots of coffee.  LOTS.  It’s pretty much how I get it all done, what with a family, full time job and stamping.  And yes, it’s normally a Venti!  The colors of my card today are right from the colors of my blog design!  I just love this color combo!

I started by creating my coffee cup using the LLD Coffee Cup Die-namics.  This is one of my most favorite Die-namics.  Laina Lamb is a rock star.  I love EVERYTHING she designs.  I cut my to-go cup from Smooth White Card Stock, and I stamped the band using my obsession, the Diagonal Stripes Background, using Daffodil Premium Dye Ink.  The heart was cut from Black LIcorice Card Stock from the heart die from Blueprints 15 Die-namics.  I topped it off with a Blu Raspberry Button tied with Hemp Cord.  I popped up the coffee cup onto a panel of Kraft Card Stock cut with Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.  The sentiment, “NEED TO VENTI?” was stamped onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with the Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I ran the panel through the Big Shot twice so that both ends are flagged.

Print

The main panel of Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock was cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics and embossed using the Circle Grid Stencil and Embossing Pad Duo.  I cut a panel of Daffodil Prestige Card Stock using the Vertical Stitched Strips Die-namics and stamped with the Diagonal Stripes Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.

Print

On the inside, I cut two more panels of Smooth White Card Stock, using Blueprints 13 Die-namics and Blueprints 20 Die-namics.  I stamped “Coffee Solves Everything” from Clearly Sentimental About Coffee using Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink and Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

Print

MFT Supplies

BLOGSIGNATURE

Recipe: Stamps: LJD Perk Up and Diagonal Stripes Background (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink, Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink, Daffodil Premium Dye Ink and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink (MFT) Paper: Black Licorice Card Stock, Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock, Daffodil Prestige Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 13 Die-namics, Blueprints 15 Die-namics, Blueprints 20 Die-namics, LLD Coffee Cup Die-namics, Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, Vertical Stitched Strips Die-namics, Circle Grid Stencil, Hemp Cord, Blu Raspberry Button, Embossing Pad Duo (MFT) and Jody Boosters

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Seems to fit your life perfectly. Nice how art can mirror life. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great colors. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute card, inside AND out! (And YES! Coffee does solve everything! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I drink a lot of coffee too, I love it. These card is great. I was wondering what dies do you use to cut the scalloped rectangle I see on your card?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!