June 10, 2015

I’ll Stand By You! {CTD346}

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and my dear friend Barbara has challenged us to use hot pink, green, gray and kraft!  I super LOVE this combo!!

Print 

I’ve used the new MOJO Monday Sketch for my layout, MOJO401, and I’ve used the SUPER fun new LLD Flamingos Die-namics!  I LOVE these flamingos!  I cut her from Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock, Cotton Candy Card Stock, Black Licorice Card Stock and Sweet Tooth Card Stock.  I added a highlight on her feather using a White Gel Pen.  I popped her up using Jody Boosters onto a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.  I added a sweet little flower and leaf combo cut using the Fresh Cut Flowers Die-namics

Print

The main panel of Kraft Card Stock was cut from Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I stamped “I’LL STAND BY YOU” from LLD Tickled Pink repeatedly using Kraft Premium Dye Ink.  I cut a panel of Sour Apple Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics and embossed it with the Circle Grid Stencil and Embossing Pad Duo.  I separated the two panels with a strip of Steel Grey Card Stock stamped with the Diagonal Stripes Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  I added a mat of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with Blueprints 20 Die-namics.

The circle was cut from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics and I added a die cut “hi” cut from Steel Grey Card Stock cut with the Happy Hellos Die-namics.

Print

On the inside, I cut another panel of Kraft Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics and added a mat of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with Blueprints 20 Die-namics.  Using Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink, I stamped “I’LL STAND BY YOU” from LLD Tickled Pink.

Print

MFT Supplies

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Joan Ervin

Lori Tecler

Monika Davis

Tammy Hershberger

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Nancy Thomas, this month’s AMAZING Guest!

Maura, this week’s FAB Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

 

BLOGSIGNATURE

Recipe: Stamps: LLD Tickled Pink and Diagonal Stripes Background (MFT) Ink: Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink, Kraft Premium Dye Ink and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink (MFT) Card Stock: Steel Grey Card Stock, Kraft Card Stock, Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock, Cotton Candy Card Stock, Sour Apple Card Stock and Sweet Tooth Card Stock (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 13 Die-namics, Blueprints 20 Die-namics, Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, LLD Flamingos Die-namics, Fresh Cut Flowers Die-namics, Happy Hellos Die-namics, Circle Grid Stencil, Embossing Pad Duo (MFT) Misti and Jody Boosters

6 comments:

  1. wow! what a great color combo....I'm totally playing along. Your card rocks, too! there you go with that scalloped frame layer..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Jodi. Love the elegant flamingo with those colors. The stitched edges look wonderful on the different panels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such an enabler! Love the tiny scallops peeking out! The flamingo was a perfect choice to use with these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! I really like how you used the colors and your card is so crisp and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun and fabulous! Love the two-toned flamingo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOO cute, Jodi! Darn I wish those flamingoes would be back in stock... I NEED!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!