September 27, 2015

Purr! {SSSC288}

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!

It’s time for a new Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, and this week we are up to SSSC288!

Print

I was in the mood to color a bit, so I pulled out the ADORABLE BB I Knead You set.  I cut this sweet kitty and the thought bubble from X-Press It Blending Card using the BB I Knead You Die-namics and stamped them with the BB I Knead You set using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored them with Copic Markers.  I popped them up with Jody Boosters onto a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics which I layered onto a panel of Natural Card Stock cut with the Stitched Square STAX Die-namics.  I used Peach Bellini Prestige Card Stock for the flag panel, and cut it with the Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics.  I embossed the flag with the Swiss Dots Cover Up Die-namics and Embossing Pad Duo.

The main panel was cut from the Plaid Patterns Paper Pack using Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I added a mat of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with Blueprints 20 Die-namics.  I added a trio of dots to finish off the card.

Print

MFT Supplies

11150957_10207380625615323_7734890759269477460_n

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge Blog to check out what the team has created with this sketch!

BLOGSIGNATURE

2 comments:

  1. puuuurfectly cute! that kitty is darling and I love the plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable, Jodi! I love your work, it's always fresh and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!