September 28, 2015

Make A Wish!

Hi everyone!  Happy Monday!

I had some stampy time this weekend, and played along with the current MFT Color Challenge!  I needed a masculine birthday card and these colors did just the trick!

Print

I started with the focal panel, and I used the LLD Count The Stars Die-namics and LLD Stars & Wishes Die-namics for the “Wish” which I cut from Tropical Teal Prestige Card Stock and Gumdrop Green Card Stock.  I popped “Wish” up with Jody Boosters onto a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.  I stamped “MAKE A” from LLD Count The Stars using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

The main panel was cut from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Chevron Cover Up Die-namics.  I used the same Cover Up to cut Tropical Teal Prestige Card Stock, Gumdrop Green Card Stock and Spearmint Card Stock, and inlaid them into the original panel.  I added a mat of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I added the focal panel with Jody Boosters and added two stars cut from Lemon Chiffon Prestige Card Stock using the LLD Lucky Stars Die-namics.  I added two trios of rhinestones to finish off the card.

Print

MFT Supplies

BLOGSIGNATURE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!