September 29, 2015

Thank You Kindly!

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

I needed a thank you card, and I needed it, of course, right away, so I reached for one of my favorite Blueprints Die-namics, Blueprints 20 Die-namics, to make a sweet, quilted thank you card!

Print

I reached for a color combo that I thought would work well for my quilt, Red Hot Card Stock, Blu Raspberry Card Stock, Sno Cone Card Stock, Lemon Chiffon Prestige Card Stock, Natural Card Stock and Sweet Tooth Card Stock.  This color combo just seems so retro, so cozy, to me. 

I started by cutting the frame for the quilt using Sweet Tooth Card Stock, and then cut the squares, all using Blueprints 10 Die-namics.  After arranging the panels, I then added the tabs on the side cut from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using Blueprints 20 Die-namics.  The panel of Natural Card Stock was also cut with Blueprints 20 Die-namics, and I stamped “thank you kindly” from LJD Delicate Pretty Poppies using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I then embossed the panel using the Swiss Dots Cover Up Die-namics and Embossing Pad Duo.

I added a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with Blueprints 1 Die-namics, which I then layered with another panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with Blueprints 20 Die-namics.  I am such a sucker for that scalloped panel!

Print

MFT Supplies

BLOGSIGNATURE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!