September 8, 2015

September MFT Creative Construction With Blueprints – Hip To Be Square!

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the September MFT Creative Construction With Blueprints!  This month we are creating square cards with the help of Blueprints Die-namics!  I’ve used Blueprints 8 Die-namics for my card today, and the colors are from the current MFT Color Challenge #28.

Print 
Blueprints 8 Die-namics is such a fun set!  I used one of the suggested sketches for my card.  It was SO fun to make!  The main panel was cut from Spearmint Card Stock and I then embossed it with the Circle Grid Stencil and Embossing Pad Duo.  I cut the rectangle panel and “FRIEND” border from Sweet Tooth Card Stock.

I used Wild Wisteria Prestige Card Stock to cut the top square.  The circle was cut from Sweet Tooth Card Stock and I then used Tropical Teal Prestige Card Stock for the arrow.  The star was cut from Spearmint Card Stock.  The middle square was cut from Blu Raspberry Card Stock and I cut the rectangle panel from Sweet Tooth Card Stock and the heart from Spearmint Card Stock.  The bottom square was cut from Tropical Teal Prestige Card Stock.  The flag was cut from Sweet Tooth Card Stock and the heart from Wild Wisteria Prestige Card Stock.  I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

MFT Supplies

 BLOGSIGNATURE

1 comment:

  1. that's a clever way to use the word die. i seem to always go for a teeny border. i will have to try this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!